Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Play Matt Questions

You can make the rattle sounds you are looking for with cookie trays from boughten cookies, cut so pieces lay flat.......or crunchy chip bags. They will be washable and placed in between 2 layers give a nice crunch sound that babies love.

2. Thanks SewnByBee thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here is an idea. I bought some of these a long time ago to make some toys. There are different sizes, so you have to look aroud a bit.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/7643055...arch_query=dog toy squeakers&ref=sr_gallery_29

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2685742...arch_query=dog toy squeakers&ref=sr_gallery_48

Lorie

4. Thanks SewnByBee thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

These are all grate ideas.....Especially , lovin the
    Sensory , for Altimeters, I did not tealize this , so I'll be adding this to my gifts for my senior friends at the nursing home, they are several patents there who this might help, and it is a near and dear situation close to my heart, my grandmother, passed away in her 40s from this, heartbreaking disease.

I love the suggestion, links, and thanks for the encouragement....... on this fun project.
    There are some links I will add too.....hopefully. ...lol.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee