• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peggiep
    Applique Angel
    • Oct 2015

Re: Monday and all's quiet

Monique I have never heard of the Knitted Knockers and I don't knit very well but might just give this a try....I won't add the scarf though I think it is hilarious.
    April I love your cat...beautiful!
    Myrna prayers said for your new work from home job...may it all go well
    Barb enjoy your nap..from what I've been reading on your posts, you are very busy and deserve one.
    Bee enjoy your baby boy!

It was a wonderful weekend in Toronto to go to the Blue Jays game (they won....YEAH!) The hotel - a well known International chain was not so great. We had a 6 inch hump in the floor where there had been water seepage and NOTHING was being done about it. When I told them about it, they appeared very surprised and acted as if it was a common occurance. Won't be staying there again!

Today I am trying to complete my Brenda Miller (Among Brenda's Quilts) Homeward Bound pattern. Have everything cut and getting ready to sew. I have to say it is a very well-written pattern with lots of pictures and good instructions.

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs and prayers for all
    Peggiep
    "I don't need to get organized, I just need a bigger sewing room." :)

Comment

• SewnByBee
      Missouri Star
      • Jun 2015

Monique, I can't knit or I would love to join in too. I love this and will pass this awesome info onto family and friends. .....who also have incoutered this issue. I think Sandy is on to something with the scarf. ......magnificent idea........
      I delcare.

My MIL ,she is learning to knit....she will love all these ideas, she's very good to donate her tallants too. Thanks for sharing and I do love this very much.
      Love you all
      Bee.
      Last edited by SewnByBee; August 29, 2016, 01:14 PM.

....Bee
      The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
      ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

• Ginny B
        Missouri Star
        • Jan 2012

Good evening all. Didn't have chance to stop by this morning before work so I thought I'd pop in and see what everyone was talking about this morning. Monique, knitted knockers! Never knew there were such things. How wonderful. Sandy, you crack me up. Where do you find these pictures?

Happy birthday to your kitty April. Love the little photo bomber in the background too. Myrna, working from home! Sounds great. Good luck.

Sounds like everyone had nice things planned for the day --- grand babies, visits with family, naps and some sewing too. I had a super-busy morning at work but by the afternoon it slowed to a manageable pace. That's what happens on a Monday when you have to unexpectedly leave early on the Friday before. I hope to catch up even more tomorrow before my boss comes back from vacation on Wednesday.

Have a good night everyone. Sleep well.
        Ginny B
        Levittown, NY

Comment

• Bjvarizona
          Designer Diva
          • May 2014

I'm a lurker on this thread every day but had to chime in on the kitty's birthdays! I have a "tuxedo" cat, too, that adopted our yard. He now lives in the house part time, is very polite about food and the litter box but still has his feral cat issues. We have never been able to touch him! To get him neutered and his shots we had to trick him into a live trap. He won't be tricked again! So nearly a year has gone by and he's not as jumpy as he was but still keeps his distance. We adopted a younger kitten about two months after the feral cat started coming inside and they are great friends, run and tumble together. Well, that's more than this thread needs, but wanted to share! Oh, they are Sam, the tuxedo cat, and Thomas, who is part Himalayan. Thanks for letting me jump in!
          Bev

Comment

Working...
          X