Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Family Update

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Family Update

Hi everyone. I haven't been on lately because, shockingly, having 2 small children, a full time job, and a new house takes up approximately 115% of my free time. I hope as things slow down this fall to get back into quilting a bit. In the mean time I wanted to give a quick update on the family as many of you have been keeping up with my son since he was just a jelly bean on an ultrasound picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1471518073897.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	134242

Sawyer (aka: Wiggles) turned two and a half last Saturday. He had a checkup and our pediatrician said he meets the height, weight, and muscular development milestones for a healthy 3.5 or 4 year old. He is very healthy, just huge. This causes problems for him because people expect more from him and don't understand he is just a baby. He is a happy boy and we have a lot of fun together.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1471518089994.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	134244

"Baby" Daisy (aka: B.P.) is nine months old and the sweetest, happiest baby you will ever meet. She just learned to crawl and she is trying desperately to keep up with her big brother. She has 2 teeth but she eats pretty much whatever the family eats (cut into smaller pieces of course). I think Sawyer was a pretty chill baby but Daisy is even chiller.

Tabatha is doing well. She got a job doing data analysis and she likes both the work and her colleagues.

I hope everyone here is well. I miss my forum family and hope to get back into some sewing as fall arrives.
    Loosely based on a true story.

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Family Update

It's lovely to have an update. The children are beautiful and look very alike.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for the update. Beautiful children so happy everyone is doing well!
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ryan...Great hearing from you. Your kids have grown so much and they look so much alike! Wiggles is such a handsome little guy and Daisy is a real beauty....you are a man most blessed. Check in when you can. I'm not the only one who has missed you.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Your ears must have been ringing as were talking about you on another thread. LOL!!

Ryan, you have such a beautiful family. Thanks for 'popping' in letting us know how you and family are doing.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ryan,
    We have been wondering how you and your family are doing - but boy do we understand the demands on your time right now (...and for the next... oh... 18+ years ). Thanks for the pics of those beautiful kiddos!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely to hear from you and catch up with your sweet family. Those kids are simply too cute!! Hope to see more of you around here soon!
    Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ryan, it's great to see you here and get an update on your beautiful family.
    *~* Myrna *~*
    *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the sweet pics of your kids and the family update! I remember starting to quilt a few years before I had kids. Then family, work, etc. made for a Long hiatus. But, it's all good. You'll be able to fit in Quilting when the time is right. Enjoy your family!
    I am Sew Blessed!
    Alina

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear all is well with you and your family! I remember those days of being so busy with kids? Enjoy them because they these years go by way to fast!