Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Difficulty getting a reply from MSQC

For several weeks i have been experiancing problems with orders and have tried contacting MSQC by my usual method but have recieved no reply.

When Sarah was dealing with email there was no problem at all. I understand that they are getting increasingly busy all the time and i know that they had to get extra help, but apart from one reply to my query which was not friendly I have recieved no responce to my ongoing problem.

This is a very busy time of year for all of us, for some of us rediculously so this year. I am understanding of this.

I have today emailed again, and I am posting here in the hope that someone at the shop will notice and address my problem.

I love MSQC and would be very sad if this cannot be resolved.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Difficulty getting a reply from MSQC

Could you call your order in? They would probably take it over the phone..Hope you get it worked out.
    Patrice

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

You should give their shop a call. I've called them in the past and left a msg and they returned my call the next day. It was right after cyber Monday so I was happy to get a call back that quickly. I've never mailed them before so I don't know what the response time is with that. I find it increasingly hard to determine someones tone and sincerity over text (emails) but I'm sure that they had no intentions at being rude. Anyways, talking to someone over the phone will hopefully clear up your problem quickly hope it works out!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the UK. An International call would be expensive and they would probably be closed when i called anyway

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Daisy View Post
    For several weeks i have been experiancing problems with orders and have tried contacting MSQC by my usual method but have recieved no reply.

When Sarah was dealing with email there was no problem at all. I understand that they are getting increasingly busy all the time and i know that they had to get extra help, but apart from one reply to my query which was not friendly I have recieved no responce to my ongoing problem.

This is a very busy time of year for all of us, for some of us rediculously so this year. I am understanding of this.

I have today emailed again, and I am posting here in the hope that someone at the shop will notice and address my problem.

I love MSQC and would be very sad if this cannot be resolved.
    Mrs. Daisy, I'm hoping that this is an oversight by a "new" employee!?! Especially frustrating for overseas customers as shipping is so costly as well as phone calls not taking into account time changes.

Ohhhhh Jenny, Sarah...growing pains... Help is needed by Mrs. Daisy!

Good luck, I'm sure an oldie from MSQC will see this and look into it!

Huggers, Ruby
    Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would be persistent; I'm sure they are swamped.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

If you'd like, send me a message with your problem and I'll call them on Monday for you. I sure wouldn't want to pay international rates either.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Daisy! Sorry you are having trouble, what email address are you writing to? I just talked to the girls and they mentioned that they were about caught up on email and stuff. I know I've been having a bit of trouble with the website, but it is fixed now, and (this is for everyone) if you have trouble on the site, try deleting the cookies and clearing your cache, then it should fix things. On a positive note, I installed another server to help handle the load (I can't believe how big this site is now, you guys sure know how to use hardware - you make a geek proud ). If you ever have trouble getting a hold of the girls, you can email me directly - al@missouriquiltco.com and I'll be happy to chase sarah down as only her 'larger' brother can

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone please get the footage if BillN has to chase sarah? I love Sarah!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'd just like Al (aka Bill Nye) to chase me . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."