Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Well.....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well.....

I'm not sure what happened, but Shen I went to my podcasts, yo see if there was a new episode if Wuilt Your
    Heart Out....the podcasts be by Mary and Marriane Fons....I found a messAge saying QYHO
    had been disvontinued.... Going to check out Msry's blog, to see if there us any information there...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well.....

There was nothing on the blog.....and the QYHO website just said the podcasts were no longer bring made...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Machine Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

That is a shame. I loved listening to their banter while getting my morning chores done. Maybe they have to go on hiatus till some of their technical problems are addressed? Sometimes Mary sounded very robotic. ��

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That is a shame, I liked listening while cleaning or ironing (two things I hate to do, unless it's ironing for quilts). Maybe their sponsors backed out.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Mary Fons is going to be at my LQS (three doors down the sidewalk from me) next month. If I go, I'll ask her what's up.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Puupuuplatter;875420]That is a shame. I loved listening to their banter while getting my morning chores done. Maybe they have to go on hiatus till some of their technical problems are addressed? Sometimes Mary sounded very robotic. ��[/QUOTE

I enjoyed it, too... I don't think they'll be bavk.... One if their problems was that they were not even in the same state, let alone in the same room.... I was never sure where Heather was... I did hear a short review of QYHO by another quilting pod caster, and it wasn't good... I'm really sorry it didn't work out....for whatever reason...

If it hadn't been for QYHO, I would never have discovered the world if QUILTY pod casts.... I love talk radio, do I am enjoying these new "programs".

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

This article popped up on my facebook feed this morning. Who Killed Quilt Your Heart Out? - whileshenaps.com. It's a shame they took such a stance, but I can understand both sides. It really makes one think...

8. Thanks sydneybean thanked for this post
    Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KathyCrofoot View Post
    This article popped up on my facebook feed this morning. Who Killed Quilt Your Heart Out? - whileshenaps.com. It's a shame they took such a stance, but I can understand both sides. It really makes one think...
    I am very sad about the end of the show, I liked it so much....I even have been one of their callers...
    Find me on Instagram @auntie_uli

Missouri Star

Orange County, CA and Baarn, Netherlands temporarily
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely some shaking up going on with those celebrities! As the young folks would say, "Whad UUUp."
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.