Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Post Ollco Irons......

.....................Wow...Attachment 127600

I have been looking for a sale and look what I found.
    If you are needing a new iron these are some grate prices. Hope you have a grate time and find a grate deal too.

I own an Olico iron...........ME !!!!.......YEY........☺

HAPPY SATURDAY Everyone.

Shop for Irons, Steamers & Accessories & Sewing products | Jo-Ann
    ..............................Attachment 127599
    Last edited by SewnByBee; March 12th, 2016 at 04:30 PM.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ollco Irons......

good for you, I saw something like this , did not pay attention to the brand name but it looked an awful lot like the yellow one....today in a fabric/notions store $325.00 Canadian!!!!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Ollco Irons......

I found this at Joaanns. on sale for $99.. regularly $ 145.( I think it said ) and there's a coupon for $1.99 shipping.

I put a link you n the first post. Sorry I was so excited, I forgot to share the details. 😮.

I had drooped my other iron and it would no longer give my that awesome puff of steam, I had found so helpful, and just made me sick truthfully. I liked the way it layer down the seams without being so damp..... I did like the smart functions too. When looking for another one I knew that I really wanted these functions but my pockets aren't that deep.........I had been given a gift card for JoAnns but I haven't been in a hurry to use it so I put that $20 on this and finished the rest myself. So I feel like I got in this Olico for a pretty good price.

I don't know how anyone else is but I like to think I send my money on a good deal......or at least it makes me feel better about spending money on something I want😊. .....ESPECIALLY. an IRON..... cause I admit...... I've never been a fan of Ironing at all.......but now I have a reason to like it a little bit more.🌝

I hope it will be a good one. Doe's. Anyone else have this one? Give me the heads up please. I had to order it. It was a online only product. Just waiting on the mail.......it's becoming the normal kinda thing...lol.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I have had an Oliso iron for 3 years and it is amazing. However, I get tendonitis in my right arm and that iron weighs more than 4 lbs. I recently bought a Panasonic Cordless which weighs about 2 lbs.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think this one is a lightweight too...... I'll be finding out..... I try not to get a heavy one because it hurts my shoulders so bad.

....Bee

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I have the very same iron you ordered. I like it very much, but know that it takes time to get used to. At first every time it "stood up" I laughed out loud. My family really teased me. I iron with my iron dry so I cannot comment on the steam function, but I have read that it does fine. Hope you enjoy your new helper.
    Carolyn

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I really like these irons. I have a Rowenta ( sp ? ) which I really like.
    There's different features with each Oliso Iron...such as watts ( the blue iron is 1600 watts, the purple & yellow are 1800 watts ) and the yellow one has (The TG1600 Pro) features a 30-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters

Here's a link to tell you the difference between the irons.
    Irons For Quilters & Sewing - Shop Our Store Online | Oliso

The purple colored iron is a limited addition

Jenny here at MSQC occasionally uses a Pink Olison.....not sure why it's pink ( maybe it was a limited addition ...not sure) but I sure was tempted when I seen the pink color ( I love PINK ! ) )
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; March 14th, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

I have this same iron and LOVE it!

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndaj View Post
    I have had an Oliso iron for 3 years and it is amazing. However, I get tendonitis in my right arm and that iron weighs more than 4 lbs. I recently bought a Panasonic Cordless which weighs about 2 lbs.
    Hmmm....the reason I bought mine was because I no longer have to lift - it goes up and down automatically! No longer bothers my arthritic shoulders!!!!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

There is currently a 25% off coupon also. Good on regular and sale price items! It is in their mailer.