Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default searching for name of quilt pattern from your tutorial on Binding Tips and Tricks

Hello, I am a new quilter that is thoroughly enjoying all the tutorials. As I went through some of the older binding tutorials I came across the one mentioned above and fell in love with the quilt hanging behind Jenny. It's a video from July 29th 2011. And also wondered where t find info on you Missouri star quilt pattern.
    Thanks for all the great teaching and products.

Debbie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: searching for name of quilt pattern from your tutorial on Binding Tips and Tricks

Do you have a link? That's super vauge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex2PajesRvU

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: searching for name of quilt pattern from your tutorial on Binding Tips and Tricks

If you were looking at the bright quilt on the right side it's the Disappearing 9 Patch Windowpane and there is a YouTube tut on it.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the one you are talking about is the Periwinkle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubaCTtzKfR0
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello again

Hi, I got your response regarding the quilt on the wall from the July 29,2011 tutorial. The quilt you referenced is not the one. If you go to search and type in Binding your quilt tips and tricks it will take you to that video. The quilt behind Jenny is greens and blues with a scalloped edge......would love to know the name and see if there is a tutorial on it,.......thanks for your help!!!!! Deb

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That would be the Alter Ego quilt. More information when you are asking a question helps.

That quilt was featured in her Craftsy Class, I believe the first one. I am pretty sure that it has since been published in an issue of Block, but I'm not sure which one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW1IBMYTQkI
    Last edited by K. McEuen; March 2nd, 2016 at 05:52 PM.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.