Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: WIP - 2/16/16 - Baby It's Wet Outside

Quilting is done on my Wave aqua and brown bargello, the label is on, threads are trimmed, cut free from the quilt sandwich and I just checked and I can use the extra pieces of the backing that you usually leave hanging out from the sides are just big enough to use for the binding. That worked out well (for once.) I'm off to make and attach the binding.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Having a ball playing with my Tula Pink fabric. I have a vague idea where I might be going, but I always feel feel to change my mind.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edon 001.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	126370
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Such awesome work going on. I actually finished something. My table runner for the swap. Got it in the mail on saturday. Now to clean up a huge mess I have made these last few weeks.

I love reading this thread.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Denise - well done with the aqua and brown bargello (with pieced batting, no less!). I’m waiting with anticipation to see the final version of the Tula Pink fabrics. Angelia - very pretty ½ square quilt. Claire - great progress on the UFOs! Do you belong to the “git ‘er done” club?

Meghan - I hope your weekend plans worked out well. gshannon - congrats on your first finish for the year. It is a lovely quilt. Lou, your son is the perfect model for those PJs. Thanks for the picture!

Judy - such a pretty, pretty gift, and your hand quilting is great. Blc - hoping you are feeling much better now. Tracy - great work on all those quilts. Karen - well done with the table runner.

I am back from my visit with my daughter, SIL and Izzy. Here are links to what happened while I was there. First - a surprise that Izzy made for me.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...tml#post849715

And here are some pictures of Izzy working on her pillow project:

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...illow-top.html
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Spent today working on charity quilts. I make quilts to send to Fort Hood Army Base for their Wounded Warrior Brigade. Someone donated 32 red and blue FQs to me to use and I can get 6 quilts from them if I add a solid white plus border fabric. It took quite awhile to cut those 32 FQs and companion yardage into charm squares. I was able to get a little sewing in before having to call it quits for the day. They'll all be waiting for me when I get back to it in a few days. I'm always on the hunt for red/blue patriotic fabric and FQs at a good price so if you happen to see some somewhere please let me know. R/W/B quilts are definitely the favorite choice and first quilts chosen by the soldiers.