Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Male Member

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Male Member

Quote Originally Posted by baskets4deb View Post
    Welcome from Idaho! We have several great male quilters here.
    thank you for the welcome from Idaho. I have family members there. I lived there for 9 years. Marsing, Middleton, & Nampa

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Grampz from Bee in Alabama. We're always glad to have a new member. You'll feel right at home. There a quite a few fellows on board.

I too took up sewing ( after many years of not having time) for therapy after loosing my mom and her companion. They we're very dear to me and it's been a rough time. I love being here with these sweet folks who keeps me distracted from my thoughts. We have a lot of fun and enjoy helping others along the way. Please join in, you'll enjoy being here.

Do see Jenny's tutorials she is awesome. I have learned so much watching her.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Grampz from another veteran who retired just outside Camp Lejeune (Jacksonville, NC.)! I remember that big pink hospital from being stationed at Kaneohe Bay. I'm sure some more of the guyz here will stop by to say Hi.

Happy that you re-discovered your quilting mojo.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Kauai!

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, and Welcome, from Southeast Missouri. Glad to see you here. Sewing, especially quilting, is very therapeutic. You can't think of anything else when you are busy working out the measurements on a quilt square.

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, quilting is good therapy, check the video on line.
    Debbie

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyJnet View Post
    Hello and Welcome from California!
    Thank you for the Welcome. I actually grew up in Hayward, California. I left for the Air Force from Stockton, California.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by songbird857 View Post
    Welcome from Massachusetts
    Thank you for the Welcome. I want to visit Massachusetts. Maybe someday I will get there.

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SewnByBee View Post
    Hi Grampz from Bee in Alabama. We're always glad to have a new member. You'll feel right at home. There a quite a few fellows on board.

I too took up sewing ( after many years of not having time) for therapy after loosing my mom and her companion. They we're very dear to me and it's been a rough time. I love being here with these sweet folks who keeps me distracted from my thoughts. We have a lot of fun and enjoy helping others along the way. Please join in, you'll enjoy being here.

Do see Jenny's tutorials she is awesome. I have learned so much watching her.
    Thank you for the sweet Welcome. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother. After my PTSD and depression I see how this has become such a fantastic tool to combat the blues!

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Judy, USMC View Post
    Hi Grampz from another veteran who retired just outside Camp Lejeune (Jacksonville, NC.)! I remember that big pink hospital from being stationed at Kaneohe Bay. I'm sure some more of the guyz here will stop by to say Hi.

Happy that you re-discovered your quilting mojo.
    Semper Fi Marine! Thank you for your welcome. My Son Stephen is a Marine. I made the mistake of saying one time he was an Ex Marine. Oh boy did it hit the fan! lol Anyway, he was there at LeJeune. Went to Iraq from there. I know the base well as I had to drive him to his barracks after his bachelor party lol.