Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Saturday

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Saturday

Good morning everyone. Saturday is here! I am having a nice relaxing morning with my cup of tea and reading a bit here. I also checked out the Daily Deal today and, yup, I couldn't resist. I love red and this was just so beautiful.

Today will be a busy day for us. We have an afternoon planned with Kathryn and Vicky and their hubbies and, of course, the grandkids along with a couple of family friends and then tonight we have dinner plans with my sis and her boyfriend. Tomorrow will be a football watching day with, hopefully a bit of sewing time and then Monday is a day off so I am going to plan a crock pot meal and then spend the whole day in my sewing room.

So, that's my weekend plan. What is on everytime else's list? Have a great day all.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny B View Post
    Good morning everyone. Saturday is here! I am having a nice relaxing morning with my cup of tea and reading a bit here. I also checked out the Daily Deal today and, yup, I couldn't resist. I love red and this was just so beautiful.

Today will be a busy day for us. We have an afternoon planned with Kathryn and Vicky and their hubbies and, of course, the grandkids along with a couple of family friends and then tonight we have dinner plans with my sis and her boyfriend. Tomorrow will be a football watching day with, hopefully a bit of sewing time and then Monday is a day off so I am going to plan a crock pot meal and then spend the whole day in my sewing room.

So, that's my weekend plan. What is on everytime else's list? Have a great day all.
    Is it snowing in your area? NY state looked to be covered with some kind of precipitation this morning on the radar map!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Sewing Machine View Post
    Is it snowing in your area? NY state looked to be covered with some kind of precipitation this morning on the radar map!
    Lightly snowing.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. Today is get out there and clean that trailer and make up the bed all fresh for our trip to Lake Havasu. Cold here..23 degrees this morning but with wind weather channel said it felt like 15. Frosty looking out there. Sun's up and blue sky so hopefully we warm up some. Have to take stock of what's needed in trailer and tomorrow will be shop for food, etc and load it up. Will head out Monday morning (only about 250 miles to go) and spend 9 days. Looking forward to it. Also working on finishing up a turtle pillow for a friend and then cut and lay out a wool applique project to take with me to hand stitch. Laundry, clean floors in house, and spend a nice quiet evening at home with DH and Snickers, our little King Charles Cavalier. Have a good weekend everyone and smile a lot.
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have a turtle applique patter I've been wanting to use on something.......I had kinda forgot about it. I'll have to get it out. Have a grate trip......sounds like fun.

I finally got my machine back. Maybe I'll feel like getting some of my projects put together. The delay has got me all off track. ......where to start first.

It's gonna be cold here. I'm dreading the low numbers......I can't stand it, hope it goes away pretty fast...lol

Have a grate day..... all.... and a grate weekend too.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Did a 8 mile walk this morning with my walking group. Tapering down for the half marathon in 2 weeks. Now spending the day at the dealership while my car gets serviced. Weather in the 50's hear. Beautiful. Have a great day everyone!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sunny after a morning low of 15 deg. It got cold - again! I've already done 2 loads of laundry. Yest. I started a quilt using "Violette" charms & honey buns. I wanted something quick & easy. The blocks are sewn together in rows. Today I'll add the long sashing strips between the rows & add borders. I hope everyone has a good week-end.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, no snow here. We did get rain overnight. I am really wanting some snow so that it feels like winter.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone....It's cold and sunny here. Jeff and the Girls are out walking in the woods. I'm baking doggy cookies. Earlier today we went to Rolla and had the oil changed in our truck, then a quick stop at Dollar Tree and Hallmark and we were back home by 11.

We are thinking of driving to Arkansas tomorrow or Monday to see some friends. It's not all that far of a drive for us.

Hoping everyone is warm and cozy. Have a great day....

Batting Beauty

Post Thanks / Like

We are in our usual Jan. deep freeze. Temp is sitting around -24 C/ -11 F for now with little wind so it's not to bad, but you add the wind chill and now you're talking speed walking. Nights get down to -30 plus C. Sitting in that "between a rock and a hard place" spot, if it warms up then we get more snow and days with no sun. Didn't use to bother me to much but I guess it was different, had to go out to get to work. Now don't mind at all if I don't head out for a couple of days. Just wish I was being more productive with all this at home time.

Babysitting 2 of my grandchildren this evening so I guess I will venture out today, and bonus, they have cable TV so I can watch HGTV all evening, wish it wasn't all the fix and flip or buying holiday property ones. Would love to see some Sarah and Tommy. Well I should get on with patching my SIL and grandson's jeans so I can take them with me tonight.

Have a wonderful Sat. everyone and keep warm and dry or cool and wet depending on where you are. HAHAHA

Kathy