Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Stickers

  1. #1
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Stickers

    I was in Quilts.by.me and wanted to give a Star Wars panel quilt a sticker. However, that particular quilt didn't have the option to add a sticker? Does anyone know why? Others did have the + sign to add, just not that one.

  2. #2
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    14,944
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    The only time I've not gotten a + is when I've already given something a sticker.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

    Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?


    Check my User Notes.

  3. #3
    Batting Beauty

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?
    Nancy

  4. #4
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    14,944
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by Neller View Post
    What is a sticker? Is it different than the Like button?

    Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

    Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?


    Check my User Notes.

  5. #5
    Batting Beauty

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by K. McEuen View Post
    Stickers are on the QuiltsByMe site, Like button is on the forum. 2 different things.
    But where are the stickers? I have gone to Quilts by Me and all I see are likes. Is there a Quilts By Me on this site and somewhere else?
    Nancy

  6. #6
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Nashville TN
    Posts
    1,111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.

  7. #7
    Batting Beauty

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela J View Post
    There is a link on the forum to go to the Quiltsbyme site. On the Quiltsbyme site once you click on a quilt it shows you a larger picture of the quilt. In the upper right hand side you can Like a quilt. On the lower left hand side you can choose to give a sticker. Hopes this helps.
    Thank you! It helps to know exactly how to get to the stickers!
    Nancy

  8. #8
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.

  9. #9
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southwest Louisiana
    Posts
    9,971
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyMachines View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble entering in text for a sticker lately? I keep getting errors not he length of my text strings. I have enough, but not too much and the page gives me an error. I hope this gets fixed.
    I'm having the same problem when I try to put a message with a sticker. It gives me a error saying that the text is too long or too short even though the length is okay.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

    Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

  10. #10
    Designer Diva

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Stickers

    Same here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •