• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bablock1990
    Shiny Thimble
    • Jan 2015

Re: The new home page for MQ

I love the new web design! Nothing was wrong with the old, and usually I am the first to say don't fix what wasn't broken, but you nailed it MSQC! Easy to navigate and organized!! Great job!

Comment

• drewsant
      UN-Biased
      • Apr 2015

I really don't like the search function either. I have 2 quilts that I'm designing, and need specific colors but there is no filter to choose a specific color. So I have to go through all of the types of fabric to see if I can find what I want. Then, if I type a search in like "black charm pack" it brings up patterns, so again, have to scroll to see if I can find "black charm pack". The selections on the side - if I select black from the color and charm pack for the size, it brings up nothing, except an error message that says "We couldn't find any products to match your search. Try selecting a category from the navigation above and use our filters to narrow down your search." which is what I was doing in the first place. The search function isn't very intuitive.

Comment

• Kgrammiecaz
        Missouri Star
        • May 2013

Originally posted by ceiliam View Post
        OK I can't remove my item in the cart have hit remove several time with confrim and does not remove it have gone out of site several time and still. Is in my cart any hints help anyone?
        After you hit remove, the word confirm shows. You have to hit confirm for it to be removed. I am not a fan of this feature.
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

• tamsterg7
          Missouri Star
          • Jan 2011

Al -I left an earlier msg on same issue. I did hit confirm and item appears removed on the page. Hit continue shopping and cart shows'1', and when ai went back and checked same item is still there. Tried multiple times to remove, even left site and came back and it was still there. I am on an android tablet if that makes a difference.

Originally posted by Kgrammiecaz View Post
          After you hit remove, the word confirm shows. You have to hit confirm for it to be removed. I am not a fan of this feature.

Comment

• ceiliam
            Missouri Star
            • Jul 2014

Finally able to remove item from cart whatever you did Al thanks.
            OK folks I am getting used to new format and getting to like it. I confess to being extremely tec challenged. What I know about computers I learned working at a bank and a large cable co.. I admit new stuff with computers frustrates me , I have a longer learning curve on this , as it takes me longer to figure things out.

That being said I apologize to you Al for my comments about new website its growing on me. Thank you. Cecelia

Comment

• AMG
              The Guild President
              • Apr 2015

I absolutely LOVE the new Account page where I can see all the things I've ordered!!!

What would be even more awesome is always seeing suggestions for coordinating solids, especially for the pre-cuts. The "you may be interested in" is nice, but if I want to see the collection, the link is already there to click on. I'd probably buy more yardage or coordinating precuts if they were right in front of me & I was pretty sure they, well, coordinated ;-)

Comment

• shirleyknot
                Banned
                Missouri Star
                • Sep 2014

New isn't always better. Sometimes its just...........new.

Comment

• blc
                  Binding Belle
                  • Nov 2015

Originally posted by AMG View Post
                  I absolutely LOVE the new Account page where I can see all the things I've ordered!!!

What would be even more awesome is always seeing suggestions for coordinating solids, especially for the pre-cuts. The "you may be interested in" is nice, but if I want to see the collection, the link is already there to click on. I'd probably buy more yardage or coordinating precuts if they were right in front of me & I was pretty sure they, well, coordinated ;-)
                  I have to agree with this. When there are coordinating solids shown I often buy some just in case I want to try something different with a border or want a throw pillow or something. If they were shown more often I'd definitely buy more fabric.

Comment

• Sheep Farmer
                    Missouri Star
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Lightwriter View Post
                    Link to forum needs to be off home page and not have to go to community first. Just a little clunky to go through two pages.
                    Yeah, it's a little bit irritating to have to click more than once ... especially when you click too fast and always end up going to the Tutorials page!

Sheep Farmer by day....sigpic....Quilter-in-Training by night
                    The Farmmyfarm

Comment

• drewsant
                      UN-Biased
                      • Apr 2015

I just bookmark the forum page so I don't have to go to the home page and click through at all.

Comment

• shermur
                        Missouri Star
                        • Mar 2013

I still don't like that the fat quarters description doesn't indicate the numbers of fat quarters in a bundle....regardless of price, the number quantity should be indicated.
                        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X