Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sycamore Illinois
    Posts
    562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    It is harder! Looks nice and up to date, but the search feature is crappy..... Not that that stops me from ordering again and again.....
    Have a Sewonderful Day,
    Mary T.

  2. #22
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, MO
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by mary3100 View Post
    It is harder! Looks nice and up to date, but the search feature is crappy..... Not that that stops me from ordering again and again.....
    say whaaaat?! the search is the best part of the new site! We now return category results for search queries which was a huge improvement for us. What should I look at to improve the search? can you give me a few examples of ones that didn't give good results/

  3. #23
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, MO
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Judy, USMC View Post
    Thanks for fixing that glitch BUT (there's always a but isn't there) one more helpful thing I would ask for - can you link the cart dollar total with the number of items in the cart? Very important for my budgeting. Truly appreciate all the hard work.
    So like put a dollar amount up where the # of items in the basket is instead of making you click on it to see?

  4. #24
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kauai
    Posts
    21,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    A couple of us asked here where this was. Is there a link somewhere?



    Lorie

  5. Thanks ozziepuppy thanked for this post
  6. #25
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Waterbury, Vermont
    Posts
    1,562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Lorie, I just had to click either the daily deal or the quilt shop tab here at the top of the forum page.

    Or you could type in the home page address: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/



    Quote Originally Posted by Hulamoon View Post
    A couple of us asked here where this was. Is there a link somewhere?

  7. #26
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hoschton, Georgia
    Posts
    1,116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Been without my computer a while. Tried to access the daily deal...can't get it. Not sure about "new" just yet. Jury's still out. But, very excited to be able to post again!

    Gina

  8. #27
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Always on the road
    Posts
    2,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    So like put a dollar amount up where the # of items in the basket is instead of making you click on it to see?
    You got it!

    Especially useful if you have a "Spend at least $..." or a Gift Certificate budget. I admit I'm lazy and it saves me from backing out of the search to see what my dollar amount is. It saves me from having to calculate on a separate sheet of paper. Thanks!

  9. #28
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by BillNye View Post
    say whaaaat?! the search is the best part of the new site! We now return category results for search queries which was a huge improvement for us. What should I look at to improve the search? can you give me a few examples of ones that didn't give good results/
    Could you add a search by collection option?
    Beth

    Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

  10. #29
    Missouri Star

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kauai
    Posts
    21,749
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by wlrquilts View Post
    Lorie, I just had to click either the daily deal or the quilt shop tab here at the top of the forum page.

    Or you could type in the home page address: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/
    Thanks! .....



    Lorie

  11. #30
    The Guild President

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: The new home page for MQ

    Is there a list anywhere of the individual fabric designers? I can't find one and would love to know how to do this.
    Thanks so much.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •