Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Who's your favorite quilt instructor?

I echo Ginger. Even before I started quilting, I watched Alex Anderson on TV....can't even remember the name of her show, but I was in awe of what she did, plus seeing all work of all her guests. Now that I am actually quilting, I really love our own Jenny. Being self taught by books and internet, I would put the subject into the search engine and MSQC videos would come up. I would keep time to the music and be in awe of that woman who made everything look so easy. That is how I got hooked on Jenny! She is awesome!
    Cynthia

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

um......
    You know for the LIFE of me I can't remember the woman's name.....errr.....hmmm.......

Jenny of course!
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Jenny for sure .She turned a non sewer into a quilting addict with her easy to follow tutorials.
    Those who sleep under a quilt are wrapped in love

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

There are a few teachers that I love alot--one of course being Jenny!!! I do so love her fun and easy approach on things.
    I also like Jodi Barrows from the square in a square technique. That is very interesting. I took a class on it and fell in love with it all.
    I also like Edyta Sitar---I love her strip quilting ideas and all the beautiful quilts that she has made. I had the joy of meeting her and taking one of her classes. I had such a great time, the class went too fast!!!
    I am such a material girl!!!!! Nena

5. Thanks pamipatch thanked for this post