Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Clover Wonder Clips Bargain on Amazon Right Now

There is a lightning deal on the Jumbo Green Clover Wonder Clips, a 24 pack for $10.38. I love the these jumbo ones too. It's already 40% claimed and ends in 3 hours.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another Clover Wonder Clips Bargain on Amazon Right Now

Oooh!! Thanks for posting this!!!!

Marci

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Got them. I have plenty of the little red ones but I think the larger green ones will also be useful.

Did is you notice that there is also a Deal on a 60-pack that includes both large and small? They weren't Clover but they got good reviews also.

I only ordered the Clover large (green) ones as that is what I don't have. (Really, I have to draw the line somewhere, LOL!!)

It was kind of hard to find the deal until I just searched on Clover large Wonder Clips, so that might be an easy way to find this Deal if anyone is interested.

Marci

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Marci I had gotten an extra packet of the jumbo ones and right now I am using them for sewing new drapes for my living room. They are great for holding the heavier home dec fabric and lining fabric in place and they have markings along the side that help you stay straight as you stitch. I am also using them on a quilting project I am working on to hold the stacks of squares and rectangles together and organized. I'm doing the Swoon quilt, and you have to stay organized to avoid lots of ripping!

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

You people really need to stop posting these deals! You're going to get me in trouble! Haha!

Do I need more clips? Possibly, but not really. You unclip them as you go and suddenly find enough for the rest of your project. I got one regular red and the jumbo green for the same deals a couple years ago.

I'm going to enable. Buy the jumbo ones if you don't have them. I use very few of those, but find more uses for them than the small ones. I use them like paperclips. I use them for knitting. Hemming pants. I use them for anything. They are fabulous for sorting charms and mini charms, I clip groups of them together and these don't squeeze them like the tiny red ones. I clip pieces for chain piecing together so I don't mess up a waiting stack.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I got two packages of the green ones. Apparently you can only get one at the Deal price but the regular amazon price was also good so I went ahead and got two. Am I a good little consumer or what?! Seriously, though, the red ones have been SO useful I am sure the green ones will be, too.

Marci

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

I just remembered I saw these on Craftsy as well on sale. Not quite as cheap and probably only a good deal if you're ordering other things for the shipping cost, but they also had a half set of jumbo clips in purple. You really don't need more than a half set unless you use them a lot for everything.