Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12208495_741795939283624_8126579605532649584_n.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	121532

Happy Friday, Folksies!!
I have to keep checking my appt book to make certain what day of the week it is. I've had to do that all week. Since every day felt like Friday I went to bed thinking well, tomorrow is Saturday, my short day. Then I went to sleep and our very own MARILYN (auntiemern) was in it playing Family Feud. She was doing quite well in it and looked mahvelous darlin, simply mahvelous! As a side note her team was playing against celebrities and she had to go up against Tony Danza. Oh yeah, I can really dream. LOL.

Happily, after a rainy morning, the sun came out yesterday afternoon, bringing in some chilly air. Everyone here is looking forward to Thanksgiving except middle son Josh who must work (retail). Two years in a row and he is none too happy. He has always been my holiday kid. I could write about about each of my children's neuroses but let's just say, at least they still have holiday spirit.

Off to get ready for my early Friday morning client, precious dear Harry. He has an appt. each Friday morning. He doesn't need a cut of course, mostly he comes for the shampoo, neck trim and my vivacious company. LOL. Love that guy like a brother - you'll never know the world's problems we have solved during a scalp massage and warm water.

Enjoy your day, folksies!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d9aea883a881031ba18fe3b6721a6bfe.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	121533