Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Friday?

Hi Cynthia - I'm happy to be back posting for the past month or two. Progress is slow but I'm getting stronger every day. Have PT this afternoon. It's hard work but I see the results so that's good. Glad that you had a spare minute to say Hello to everyone and hope your DH's new meds really help.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie, it is soooo great to have you back online! Happy anniversary Carol and boot or no...go ahead and boogey!!! May, so glad to hear that your hard work in PT is bringing you results that encourage you.
    Just finished watching new tutorial...mind spinning with ideas using fabrics I already have.....like my list isn't getting long enough now!!!
    We've had a little hiccup on my youngest's road to recovery from her PTSD, and that it was caused unnecessarily has raised both my ire and my concern for her. But, we have spoke frankly about it and she is taking it in stride very well for the moment. There is no 'cure' for PTSD, it is simply a life-long exercise of managing the issues and symptoms. Her resilliency is amazing and I cannot express how profound my pride and humility at how caring and compassionate she has remained through all of this.
    I wish you all the best of this day, and peace to your spirit.
    Sandy B.
    "A heart that gives will never be empty."

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Another beautiful day in Tennessee. We needed the sun after a week of clouds and rain. Winter is arriving this weekend as temps will be in the 20's and a dusting of snow on my mountains. Time to pack the RV and head south!

I need to do some more house cleaning today, but I would rather go shopping or sew. Wonder what will win out?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know...do you know ...how appropriate your coffee saying was this morning???? I woke up and...NO coffee...nadda and I had picked up a meager few things at the grocery store yesterday and forgot the most important thing. This morning...I HAD to have TEA. :-/ Well we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

But....good morning, Blondie!

Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Friday?

Good Morning Everyone,

Nice day here, the sun is shinning, it's not to cold yet, so I'll probably take the opportunity and get out today, and go get the hair done, before , I scare somebody. It will be better than waiting till next week, trying to get in, with the holliday coming. 🍁🌲🌞.

We will have our big dinner at MIL, uor family will learn about our bundle of joy, FGC.
    DD, told her GM the other night, you should have seen her face, she looked at the ultrasound picture, then up at her DGD, back at pic, then at pic and back at her DGD and was like, really !!!
    Yes, that means, another Grate Grand Child, this makes three now.
    We have two adorable nephew's , one s five and baby brother who is a lil over a year old. Two lil cuz one five and one that just turned two, we are blessed with little feet. It had been a while, then look how much can change in a few years.
    Well ,guss I'll get some more coffee and call to get an opponent, to get pertied up.
    Have a blessed day......each and everyone

Attachment 121563 keep on singing LOL....

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my Blondie....that cracked me up. ( I could use the spare change now that the holidays are getting nearer). Still in recovery mode, from the crud that just won't go away....seems like that is the norm for me recently.
    Had to take my Bubby to the hospital yesterday for an eval from urology. He will have to have a very small procedure, that shouldn't be a big deal. Shoulda, woulda taken the quilts and pillowcases with me, but just didn't have the energy to do it. Will certainly get it done by the first of Dec.
    I do have a lg portion of my Christmas shopping done...love being able to do it from the comfort of my house. No crowds, no germs, lol. DH is on his way back from a week of deer hunting. He bagged a nice 10 pointer, and a doe...so plenty of venison to share with DD and the kids. (they love it)
    Gonna try to get something done in my sewing room later today. I will have to cut and pack a big order of fabric that I sold last night. But since it is Friday, I will have all weekend. Hugs, and blessings to all. Prayers for those in need.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Bondie glad you're back Gal!!! Hugs from Texas, and lol, great dream too!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's been such a busy day. We took mom's sofa to one of DH's aunts today. While we were there, they moved her couch out, put the 'new one' in, put the rug back under her washer and dryer, put the pan under the washer, brought both aunts Christmas trees up from storage buildings. We had a delicious lunch and a great visit. My living room looks bare without the couch, but all the more reason to figure out what kind of paint is going on the walls and ordering a new sofa and chair.

I saw Cozy Quilt's video on Jacob's Ladder, it's very pretty. Just not enough information to figure it out without the pattern. I think I'll make a wall hanging to go in the living room.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We'll head to the farmer's market in the morning. "The sausage/ ham guy" should be there this weekend. I think we'll need to get something a little special for turkey day breakfast. Penzy's spices opened up a store in Charlotte, that's another stop while we're in town!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's Saturday now, and I have to convince myself that I do indeed have to go BACK to work again today, even though I went yesterday and the day before.. ...
    ...Trish

(I'm sarcastic. Breathe deeply, then laugh...)

my blog-- http://www.aliaslaceygreen.com my photos --- http://www.rteest42.com