Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Why I can't get things done

Most days I check about twice a day but other days more. Like some of you, I found I was reading about quilting more than actually quilting. I find the Forum very inspiring most of the time. I also find if I don't check for a few days, I get behind on what my quilty friends are doing. Many people on here are friends and some feel like they could be great friends if we ever met.
    Grandma Nan

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we can start a virtual maid? Somebody new can win the maid every day? I don't need her today because I got up early and did laundry and cleaned my kitchen before church.

3. Thanks Carolnnc thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

It is so good to hear I am not the only one who does these things. I have so much to get done in the house, but here I am, sitting with my computer logged on the MSQ --

5. Thanks Carolnnc thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Many of us have Forumitis......a condition that causes us to spend more time reading about quilting and quilty friends than actually quilting. I think I will need the virtual maid for a week.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya'....
    When i first found M* about 4 or 5 years back... it was at a time when i needed serious distraction and I thank God for so many of the gals here that helped me thru each day with their humor and wonderful ideas... Jenny was my savior because i could get lost in her magical way of getting things done with speed and imagination...(of which i have much..LOL)

I fulfilled one item on my bucket list in 2014 and made the pilgrimage to M* retreat... one of the best things i've ever done!

FF to today,, even though i would love to comment and chat with each and every one of you,, i have gotten to a place where i go amost every day to my wonderful room of machines and fabrics and concoct all sorts of wonderful quilts , zip bags, pillows during the day and donate to charity or give my Sis to sell for supplemental income...
    My nights are with DH in front of the TV... while he FF's thru all commercials of the many many many DVR'd shows he likes, with my knitting needles clicking or chrochet hook flying...
    I guess you would say in can't sit with my hands still...)

I so Enjoy the moments we have here on the forum,,,,, but i am thrilled to think that i'm finally not going to worry that i will leave this earth with thousands of dollars worth of collected stuff that was not put to good use)))))))))))) GB
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"