Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Why, didn't I DO THIS IN The First place..........Uhggggggg.

Now, one thng, Im going to do with left over fabrics is my daughter's doings too.Like you ceilium,
    Cutting 2",3", 4 "and 5 " charm size for a prep for scrappy quilts. Is a grate way to store some scraps.
    We sometimes just Luke to cut a little while too. This is a gtate way to be a a step ahead , useful for appliquas,
    Hexis, or other small piece patterns................so glad , I'm not the only one.

Songbird at least your enjoying you sewing space, thats what it is all about. If t stayed clean what good would you be dong other than cleanimg.LOL.

I did see this cool pic, its not mine, but its nice.
    ....................................Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1446497578833.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	120544. ......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1446497604916.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	120545work spaces would be real nice.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my goodness.... I keep trying to get organized, but just can't manage it... Just when I thunk I've got a handle on things, i discover I have a ways to go... I think I'll always have a ways to go...Very Big Sigh....Very...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am a layer cake fan myself.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean! I've got stuff and have no idea why I even bought it. Back to making lists on the board!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had a sewing room! My bedroom is where I store fabric, in big tubs, and it is very unhandy. I could possibly redo the downstairs guest room into a sewing area, but I would running back upstairs all the time for various reasons, I fear.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Mine is MESSY. I just asked hubby if he would put six shelves up for me (about 45 inches each) so that I can try to get better organized. I have fabrics in a big armoire, but also have some in plastic tubs (smaller ones, not big) and mostly I know what is in them. I just purchased some that have the lock tops and are about 10 x 15 inches, 4 inches tall. They stack very nicely. Going to organize to put different projects in each one. Will label them and place on the shelves. I'm thinking that will help me. My other organization project is to put into notebooks patterns and projects from various classes I take (quilting, embroidery, serger and place them all together. It's got to help! My problem is I have 3 or 4 projects going on now or recently finished and I tend to leave the fabrics used in them here and there on my cutting tables. GOT to get those put away!!!
    A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My studio is a disaster area!
    Messy is not the word but I don't create well if I can't try this and that and am too pre occupied to put things back while I am in 'mode'. I promise myself I will do it, don't, should, will one day...........

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

You are not alone. I try to keep my room picked up but far from being organized. Maybe one day.
    ~ Tracy

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Daisy View Post
    My studio is a disaster area!
    Messy is not the word but I don't create well if I can't try this and that and am too pre occupied to put things back while I am in 'mode'. I promise myself I will do it, don't, should, will one day...........
    HEY,
    Thats me too.
    you said it so to the point, that is why we all get a bit messy cause were creating, and that means getting out a few things, RIGHT ?????

....Bee

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have been sorting the stash, it will definitely be easier to see what I have ,when I get done I'm gonna put the separated colors in those three(clear) drawers plastic Bins, so I can pull out a drawer and get to them easier, and colors will be separate, this will be good.Then the larger amounts, I'll hange up on those thick hangers that don't tangel and those pants stacker ones to keep projects together. I like this alot. Got somemore ideas , tell me now, so I can make plans.
    Thank YOU.........

....Bee

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee