Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can we get more "Random Pictures"?

Not sure this is the correct subforum to even address this but I have recently become addicted to the "random pictures" at the top of the forum homepage. I can waste half an hour or more just hitting refresh to see the stuff which pops up there. From beautiful quilts which inspire me to sewing rooms and even pictures of members their families and pets.

Is there a way to make an entire page of random pictures rather than just the 5-6 at a time I get from refreshing the forum homepage? If not, can this be added? I'm sure I'm not the only person who would enjoy it.
    Loosely based on a true story.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can we get more "Random Pictures"?

If you click on Gallery and then Picture Gallery, you can see page after page of pictures that have been uploaded. The lower numbers are most recent. With page numbers over 1000, you can make it pretty random as to what you can see.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by K. McEuen View Post
    If you click on Gallery and then Picture Gallery, you can see page after page of pictures that have been uploaded. The lower numbers are most recent. With page numbers over 1000, you can make it pretty random as to what you can see.
    I never noticed the Gallery or knew I could view all the pictures that way. Thanks, Karen!

So much for getting anything done this morning. But, hey, looking at pictures and being inspired is productive too!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Also, if you want to view a particular person's quilts/projects, you can go to their profile & click on their albums & view all their albums & projects. Not everyone is making just quilts. Lots of purses, bags, table runners, placemats, etc. as well. A few have posted pics of their family, flowers/gardens, vacations, too. Almost daily, I check the gallery for the latest albums. The most recent postings will be there.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Karen, now I will waste more time on the computer! LOL. Seriously, I browsed for just a few minutes and saw so many cool things. It will be a great place to go for inspiration!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I love the random pictures and have met some sweet forum friends that way. Checking out the albums, leaving comments and being inspired is a necessary part of the total process.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't that used to move before, or am I dreaming that?

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by K. McEuen View Post
    I've been a member here for 3 years and I've never noticed the "gallery" before. Thanks!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeRyan View Post
    I've been a member here for 3 years and I've never noticed the "gallery" before. Thanks!
    I've been told by someone else that it depends on how you get onto the forum because she never sees those pictures however she does it. I look at them often, and yes, I refresh it a lot at times.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Made it to page 100. So inspired and still going strong.