Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Contact with Mo Star Quilt Company???

Why do you not reply when someone attempts to contact you???

I place an order on Oct 21 and as of today (Oct 29), I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER!!!

As I said, I placed the order on Oct 10. When I did not get the order, I called on Oct 20 and left message. NO reply! I called again on Oct 21, left another message. Again, NO reply! I tried emailing on Oct 21. I received a reply later on Oct 21 stating the order had been shipped.

I did receive a call from a woman on Oct 23, apologizing for the delay. I told her that I got the email stating the order had been shipped so I expected delivery shortly. Well, it is now 6 days later and I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER.

I emailed again yesterday, still no reply. It obviously does no good to email, it obviously does no good to call. In fact, I have never spoken to a live person EVER when I have called. It ALWAYS goes to voicemail. So I am using this means to try to get a reply. This order totaled $96.93 which is no small amount to me. Will someone please contact me???

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Contact with Mo Star Quilt Company???

I sent a copy of your post to one of the owners of the company.Hopefully he will be able to help you when he receives my email.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

So why was the post removed from the forum? Do you only leave "good" posts that are complimentary to the company? That doesn't really present a very honest picture. I have ordered several times and never had a problem before. Perhaps if I knew that other people had had problems, I might not have been so quick to place my orders?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seirish View Post
    So why was the post removed from the forum? Do you only leave "good" posts that are complimentary to the company? That doesn't really present a very honest picture. I have ordered several times and never had a problem before. Perhaps if I knew that other people had had problems, I might not have been so quick to place my orders?
    Your post wasn't removed from the forum. It was moved to the correct category to be addressed by M*.
    Last edited by K. McEuen; October 29th, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

hey, seirish, sorry you're having trouble sorting through all this, I was sitting with our customer service team replying to emails today, we're still down a thousand or so but working feverishly to get caught up.

Would you mind emailing me your order number so I can figure out what's going on? Use my personal email if you would and I'll hop right on it - alan@missouriquiltco.com

Thanks!

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, I made a mistake in my post. I placed the order on Oct 10, not Oct 21.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Be patient with M*. They probably have been swarmed with orders due to the promotion, the Golden Star rewards, etc. Under normal circumstances, one's order might be sent out in 2-5 days. Items generally are sent priority. I hope you get your order soon.

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me, I have tried to be patient. But 3 weeks is a long time to be patient, esp when my attempts to contact them seem to be ignored. I had ordered the fabric early in Oct in the hopes of getting a quilt pieced by the first of Nov. I wanted it quilted by Christmas as a gift for my grandson. Nearly all of the quilting companies that I've checked with are getting booked up so I am running out of time to get it done by Christmas. I have placed several orders before with M* and have never had this problem so I am frustrated. But on a brighter note, I did get a response from M* and have been assured they are working on the problem.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by seirish View Post
    Believe me, I have tried to be patient. But 3 weeks is a long time to be patient, esp when my attempts to contact them seem to be ignored. I had ordered the fabric early in Oct in the hopes of getting a quilt pieced by the first of Nov. I wanted it quilted by Christmas as a gift for my grandson. Nearly all of the quilting companies that I've checked with are getting booked up so I am running out of time to get it done by Christmas. I have placed several orders before with M* and have never had this problem so I am frustrated. But on a brighter note, I did get a response from M* and have been assured they are working on the problem.
    You did say that your package shipped... which means it's been in the USPS hands and it's not M* fault it's been lost. Once the PO picks it up... it's between you and them. Have you checked the tracking number to see where the PO has it? I'm not sure how you can blame them if they gave it to the PO and he PO has it lost in transit. The email has the tracking number and you can go on their site and find the package.

Also, you really can't say your attempts to contact M* have been ignored if you got an email same day telling you it shipped and then 2 days later a phone call telling you it shipped. I realize you are frustrated, but... the PO has your package.
    Last edited by kensington; October 30th, 2015 at 12:18 AM.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a hard time getting through to Missouri Star Customer Service by phone. They have an answering machine and I've left messages, but gotten no return call. I've emailed but gotten no response. So I just keep calling until I get through. . Thank goodness my orders usually go through just fine and I don't usually need customer service!