Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Question Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

I have searched through most of the tutorials on site but still have not found what I am looking for. Maybe I was just dreaming...It is driving me crazzzzzzy! Thanks

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

3. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which tutorial shows a bonus quilt that was made from the leftover triangles?

yep, i remember that one)
    "Each day well-lived and Happy;
    that's all there is to Life!"

5. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I missed this one... and it is nice, but this is not the one that I was remembering. It had the leftover hsts placed where they looked like sails, side by side by side. It was made into a small wall hanging or table topper, or maybe if you add additional borders, you could get a baby quilt. It was mentioned in the last few minutes of the tutorial. They had print and white fabric triangles and I think it had a red binding only on her completed bonus item. Thanks, and with this suggestion, you have reminded me of another quilt that I "must" try soon.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

Could it be this one from Fat Quarter Shop?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZbjSAlcE4
    "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy" -- Eskimo Proverb

8. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I know I watched that, but it was so short at the end I can't remember what it was. There is hope! lol

Lorie

10. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Karen hit the nail on the head....the Serendipity Quilt....(she just beat me to the punch, as usual)
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

12. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's this one. I hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlKs7sEAl0

Lorie

14. Thanks Donna B Roberts thanked for this post
    Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

...still looking...I'm 99% sure it was a MSQC tutorial. I guess I'm gonna have to watch them all tomorrow to find the ONE. Thanks for your input, sweet people!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donna B Roberts View Post
    ...still looking...I'm 99% sure it was a MSQC tutorial. I guess I'm gonna have to watch them all tomorrow to find the ONE. Thanks for your input, sweet people!
    Oh poo. So it wasn't the one I posted? There is a second quilt at the end. Darn

Lorie