Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default What Are You Watching on Craftsy All Access Pass?

So I'm just curious.......what is everyone watching so far on the Craftsy All Access Pass for $9.99.

I'm hopping around a little right now. I've watched a little of FMQ with Christina Cameli. I think I'm going to like her classes. Also started Quilt as you go class....haven't tried that technique yet. Started watching an applique class but there are quite a few of those.

I guess our families will know where to find us for the rest of this month! We will all be parked in front of the computer power watching classes!

So what classes have you started so far and what do you think about them?
    Last edited by pcbatiks; October 4th, 2015 at 12:21 AM.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What Are You Watching on Craftsy All Access Pass?

I went to Craftsy but I'm not seeing that option...

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Here you go, Kim. Vickie posted a link this morning. Here's the link to what she post this morning. Just click on the link that she has on her post.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/loo...h-october.html
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

4. Thanks sherriequilts thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I went to my wishlist to see what I had in there. So I started off with The machine embroidered quilt. I'm new to embroidery, so classes will benefit me for sure. I'll be looking into more classes for embroidery. I've only ever done applique once, and that was with the embroidery machine, but would like to add it to quilts too. I'll be checking out quilting with rulers too. Sooooooo many classes to watch, so little time!

I have quite a few FMQ classes, including the one you're watching. I really like her. Angela Walters is another favorite of mine, Dot to Dot quilting. I think I got the most from her class. I do have Cindy Neehams class too. I do hope everyone is able to take advantage of this deal!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up! I was not aware of this There are a few classes that I've had on my wishlist that I will watch...

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just going to bounce around so I will know which I really want to purchase in future sales. I already have over 60-70 classes, so I have started being a bit hesitant about which ones to get.
    Karen
    Life is short - live it up while you can

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I started with Marti Michell piece by piece. I have watched a lot of quilt as you go, but I thought why not. Great so far.

Lorie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

This is such a great offer. I've had my eye on a few classes including the ones with Edyta Sitar, Angela Walters, and quilt as you go technique. I am going to try to learn as much as I can in a month.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I signed up for a something from Craftsy ( I didn't pay much for it ) and have never been able to open it....So, I am really leery about spending any money with Craftsy. I hate to bad mouth something like this, but on the other hand, they have never answered my questions when I tried to contact them about this either....so, that being said, I am still leery about spending any more money with Craftsy.com.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I had problems with playing the videos. The video would go, stop, load for a while, play a bit, stop...horrible. But my DH changed our browser to Chrome and that works now.