Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Saturday

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday

And it's a beautiful Saturday morning. A little cool with a slight breeze, some leaves falling gently from the trees and my Montauk Daisies srarting to bloom. Today I will be taking out the fall decorations with all their brilliant colors and put away the red, white and blue of summer. There is some yardwork to be tended to also.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I know a certain group in Hamilton, MO will for sure. I am with them in spirit. Even did some shopping at M* so I felt close to them. .

Enjoy the day all
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saturday

Beautiful morning here too. Have a lot of work to get done today. I actually found my tubs of sewing stuff woohoo.... now if I can just get my other work down to a minimum I may be able to start sewing again. I do have 3 projects I want to do, as soon as I can get my life back to normal.

I know that everyone is having an awesome time in Hamilton.. wish I was there (I need a vacation).

hugs and prayers to all.
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

Applique Angel

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all. It's afternoon already how did that happen? Cool and overcast here but no rain is forcast. Hope not, everyone is trying to get soybean harvest started. No more big maintenance projects on the list for me today, just laundry and usual stuff, and I hope to sewing something too. Hope everyone has a good day.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Afternoon Everyone....I wish I was in Hamilton today. It's a beautiful day to be anywhere.

I've been doing a little sewing today on a Morse Code quilt for a gift. I got a pneumonia vaccination yesterday and I feel miserable today.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon all,

Late start to the board today. Our Pilot Club was having a large yard Sale and had to be there at 10 am. We had loads of good stuff for sale but I was very good and didn't come home with anything of anybody else's. Cleaned out a whole bunch of my stuff trying to minimalize.
    We also sold chrysanthemums and I did buy two beautiful gold/orange ones for the front steps.
    My daughter is here along with my 2 granddaughters this afternoon for their monthly craft day. It involves empty wine bottles, shells, and sea glass, I'll see what they come up with.
    Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Spending the day outside. .....harvesting corn, weeding flower beds, picking up sticks, walnuts,and pecans. ......ready to mow most of the yard. I am pooped already, but need to mow before more stuff falls and I must pick up again! Fall........I am ready to call it autumn!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Just now checking in for the first time today. My son is here visiting. We've been very busy doing projects. It's great to see him, & we so appreciate his help with things DH no longer can do. Beautiful weather. It was 90 today, sunny , & clear. We've been having unusually warm, nice weather for Sept. We sure do need some rain, though. I've done no sewing since DS came on Fri. a.m. We have most of the to-do list checked off. Just a few more things left for tomorrow. He leaves Mon. a.m. to return to MD. A short but sweet visit.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Friends, it is Sunday morning already here in Kazakhstan, but it is a beautiful, crisp fall day. Fall has arrived earlier than usual this year so I'm worried it will be a long, hard winter. I'm trying to get some school work done this morning, I would love to get the kids out to a park or something today, just for a change of scenery. We'll see...

I also have a fall wall hanging I'm working on, so if the park doesnt happen, maybe that will. Ginny, I like the idea of getting the decorations out for fall... I'm not sure I have enough of them though. Maybe I can get the kids to do some crafts with me, if I'm really ambitious!