Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: If you LOVE You Tube videos, DO NOT update to Windows 10!

New York Sue, I strongly encourage you to google your problem and read the solutions that come up. Something isn't right with your settings. My YouTube and Vimeo work just fine. Some old games I liked, not so much. But this is SO much better than 8.1, I'm fine with it.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a PC gamer...have Windows 10 and haven't an issue with YouTube or gaming.

No problems with my Solitaire either

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I can play Solitare....they've changed it. I just click "play as a guest" and play all the solitare I want.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

On-line, Shirley? I HATE online games. Satellite doesn't give me enough bandwidth unless I fork over extra cash. I'll stick with my Win7 as long as the machine holds out. Then I may just go back to the WinXP, my old back-up machine. It still works fine.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Recently my DH hunted down an old Apple II. It uses 5 1/4" floppy discs. You know, the back square ones. We had our DS use it. I think we may have broken his brain.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My laptop keeps telling me to upgrade, so I let DH try to do it for me (I'm a MAC girl, and recently stole my Mac Mini off the television and gave my $150 laptop back to him for streaming netflix)... well the little machine doesn't have enough memory to install windows 10. I don't really care, all we need to be able to do is turn on our VPN and plug it into the television... only we haven't really done that in the past few weeks! Maybe we didnt need it after all....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sue,
    Download Google Chrome.....you can watch the MSQC from there ! ( It isn't hard...after downloading Chrome, you just type in the "missouristarquiltcompany/forum" ( without the quotation marks of course.....hit the magnifying glass ( or enter on your key board ) and it will take you to a page to get MSQC's site....no problems.
    I have been using Google Chrome ever since my blogger blog ( which I post on ) for my crafts ( paper) decided to go that way. ( you can't "post" new things on a blogger blog unless you have the Google Chrome )

You can also put an ICON on your desktop, so that when you want to go to Google Chrome to view MSQC....it's pretty easy !

Hope that helps ! Like I said, i have been using Google Chrome for quite awhile.A few months ago, DH put Windows 10 on the PC's here in the house...( yuk ) and so now, I basically always use the Google Chrome.
    Below is the download for Google Chrome.....( BTW.....you can also view YouTube videos with Google chrome as well. )
    https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/

If you have any questions.....just ask !
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; September 24th, 2015 at 05:13 AM.

Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyknot View Post
    On-line, Shirley? I HATE online games. Satellite doesn't give me enough bandwidth unless I fork over extra cash. I'll stick with my Win7 as long as the machine holds out. Then I may just go back to the WinXP, my old back-up machine. It still works fine.
    No, it's not on-line, I just close that log-in stuff down and click "play as guest". I don't like on-line games either.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!