Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Friday, actually

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    Do you recall Divine Daisy's post about taking her 'false boob' out and throwing it at a cat fight? When you spoke of this surgery that's the first thing that crossed my mind. I know, I'm bad!!
    YOU, bad? Noooooooooooooooo. I think I'll keep the falsy for Les. Then he will have something to play with. I did have it under my pillow once but the boob fairy NEVER came.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OMG and LMBO.........Blondie, you're such a sweetie pie, but sorry the "boobfest" has hijacked ya!!!!! Read the posts to Hubs and he's declared us certifiable!! Only women totally get and understand "boob" humor!! The visuals here were better than an entire season of Carol Burnett! Hugs and Blessings to all!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

3. Thanks Monique thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm checking in late today, wow, lots going on here, it looks like I missed an exciting morning.

Sandy, hope it all goes well with your house, Monique hope all goes well with your boobies, Panda I think you have the 2nd most powerful person on your side with the pope!

My day started out slow, I have the day off but these dang allergies are kicking my butt. I'm ready for a good hard freeze! I've been sewing all morning, listening to the thunder and rain. DH is supposed to be playing golf today, he left and said the tournament was still on. He will be one soaked puppy when he gets home.

Sounds like everyone has a busy weekend planned, enjoy!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I've missed you guys! Blondie, such a smile on my face now.

I've been hard a work here, new position to fill and last weekend we were on a conference so in a sense I've been working two weeks without much of a break. It's so much fun though!

This weekend we'll be chaffeuring the kids to different activities (gymnastics and a kiddie party) and try and watch collegues from both our jobs (mine and DHs) compete in "Action Run" - yikes that looks hard! I've bought some flowers and will be doing som re-potting as well. I will get some time in with my mom as well, who were at the emergency yesterday morning with a racing heart (but is fine now).

Other than that, try and get some sewing time! I bought fabric and started some Christmas projects a couple of weeks back (will post about them later) and they are such fun!

Have a great weekend everyone!
    ~ Anna ~

My Pinterest

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Having some much needed work done in my kitchen. The house is upside down, no sewing as my dining room is now a storage depot! They will be finished with the main work today. yea!!! so we can refill the cabinets. My DH says "good time to clean out stuff". I agree, only we can't agree on what "stuff" to clean out. He wants to throw out all my favorite dishes. I told him. "Work on the garage and basement",leave the kitchen to me. We will see. I've been wanting new countertops and back splash for 10 years. All good things come to those who wait. !! I'm so thrilled with this. Now for all the grunt work to get it back to order. Have a blessed day, in our blessed land. May all your families be well. God Bless.