Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default tumbler ruler for charm packs

Hello

I'm very new to quilting and woud like to make a simple quilt for my little granddaughter's bed. I love the quilt that is in the video for the tumbler ruler using charm packs. I think I may be able to do this quilt. In the demonstration the lady holds up a 'bliss' charm pack quilt in pink, but I can't quite make out the name of the fabric pattern. My little granddaughter loves anything pink so it would be perfect for her. Do you sell this fabric on on your website?
    I've had a look through all the charm packs but can't seem to find the one in the video. Can you help?

I love your videos and have picked up a lot of very useful information, keep up the good work! you're wonderful teachers!

Many thanks
    Ailral
    From Bonny Scotland

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: tumbler ruler for charm packs

Can't help you with your questions. Sorry. Just here to give a big welcome to the forum from NE Arkansas. Someone will chime in and give you an answer real soon. Stay tuned.
    shirleyj

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome from Canada.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Ailral, I looked at the you-tube tutorial on the tumbler quilt using a charm pack but sure didn't see or hear Jenny show or speak of a Bliss fabric. Did you see a tutorial someplace else?

BTW Welcome - I'm sure we'll keep digging and find out just what you want for your quilt.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

You could click on quilt shop at the top of the page and put Bliss into the search and see what that brings up. Hugs, Jan L.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Thanks for the welcome!
    She mentions bliss charm pack on lifting up the pink quilt to show how to cut the edges straight. I've tried putting bliss into the search box but still can't find the one she has used. Here's the link to the video, hope someone can decipher what she is saying as I'd love to buy these charm packs.
    http://www.missouriquiltco.com/notio...-quilt-co.html
    scroll to bottom of page and you will see the video.
    Many thanks to all who have replied.

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

If you can't find it on the website, it's probably out of stock. Unfortunately, the different fabric lines come and go relatively quickly. I had that happen to me. I had my eye on a particular layer cake and when I finally had enough money to order it, it was out of stock and, according to the girls at the shop, once it's gone, it's gone.

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I found these in the quilt shop, Pink Dazzled 5" Stack Pack from Adornit SKU# 00236, Puttin' On The Ritz Charm Pack by Bunny Hill Design for Moda Fabrics, Sophie Charm Pack by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics and this one has some nice picks in it. Dogwood Trail Charm Pack by Sentimental Studios for Moda Fabrics. Have fun and Welcome from PA.
    Ginger snaps

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

they have it on the MSQC Site in this pack http://www.missouriquiltco.com/milk-...a-fabrics.html

the fabric is called BLISS.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Thank folks for getting back to me, have had a look at the the links you kind ladies have sent me and am delighted to see so many beautiful fabrics, now it's just a case of trying to make my mind up of what to buy lol!
    Here is the link for the tumbler video I was talking about : http://www.missouriquiltco.com/notio...-quilt-co.html
    take care!