Thread: Mouse

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mouse

So funny! Even my husband laughed!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Oh that was SOOO AWEFUL SANDY- I have goose bumps the size of quarters, and would probably die of self inflicted flailing if I walked into that!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    Attachment 117042

This guy keeps attacking Al - and Al says there's nothing more disturbing than cobwebs stuck in his one hair on his head.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    Attachment 117042

This guy keeps attacking Al - and Al says there's nothing more disturbing than cobwebs stuck in his one hair on his head.
    I walked thru a spider web today. I think Charlotte has set up camp in the plum tree and she builds fast! We went out to run errands, were gone about two hours, came home and there was a whole new web that I ran into with my face!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

That is so funny! We have had something getting in our out door trash. No matter what we do the beast still manages to get in. Long story short. Cut about 6 inches off the ends of my dd hair and told gd to put it in the trash. Later I walk outside and out of the corner of my eye on top of the trash can is something hairy. I started screaming scared me to death. Neighbors come outside .....Its that hunk of hair on top of the trash.........

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Papa, lasik surgery should be in DD's future. Thanks for the giggle

Sandy, there is a reason Luscious is the head of the family. He finds most of the webs before I do, as in walking through them. This time of year when those stuff of nightmares are in a frenzy of web building - when he leaves for work in the dark, he carries a stick the poke them down in front of him as he walks. Too many hitchhikers otherwise. Ewwww
    Sewing mends the soul.

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! That is sooooooooooooooooooo funny! The only thing that scares me are snakes. My hubby is afraid of spiders and will yell for me to come and kill it if one gets anywhere near him. It's a riot to see a grown man become a big baby! But then I AM a super hero type woman!
    Donna
    MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMtnLady View Post
    OMG! That is sooooooooooooooooooo funny! The only thing that scares me are snakes. My hubby is afraid of spiders and will yell for me to come and kill it if one gets anywhere near him. It's a riot to see a grown man become a big baby! But then I AM a super hero type woman!
    On Big Bang Theory they get Penny to kill the spiders!

If I have too, I get wads of papery towels so my fingers can't even feel the shape of the critter! Otherwise I wait for DH to take care of it.

Years ago there was a neighbor cat romancing me. He would leave dead mice on the porch step. One time I was truly revolted and called DH to ask him what that very strange creature was. It was a baby mole. I had never seen one before.
    Vonnie

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Papa, lasik surgery should be in DD's future. Thanks for the giggle

Sandy, there is a reason Luscious is the head of the family. He finds most of the webs before I do, as in walking through them. This time of year when those stuff of nightmares are in a frenzy of web building - when he leaves for work in the dark, he carries a stick the poke them down in front of him as he walks. Too many hitchhikers otherwise. Ewwww
    I keep telling Al he needs a beanie with a whirly-gig on top. Then he can just duck his head and walk forward. Funny thing is that unless there's dew you barely see them before you are caught up in them.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Orange County, CA and Baarn, Netherlands temporarily
    Post Thanks / Like

Good belly laugh happenin' here!
    Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider web.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	117100

ROFL, ROFL, ROFL! Thanks Papa for the laugh, Sandy, you're BAD!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!