Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default quiltsbyme --Won't let me search

Any time I try searching by category I get a message we can't find any projects using those selections. I am using broad but common categories--baby quilts, scrap quilts, jelly roll quilts, etc. I am registered and logged into quiltsbyme before typing in the search string. Can't you search by categories? I am using a Kindle and it does allow me to view the galleries and all the photos load quickly and look good. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong??
    Last edited by jjkaiser; August 16th, 2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: incomplete title

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: quiltsbyme --Won't let me search

I forgot to say it also won't let me "like" anything! If I tap on the like button it does nothing. Hmmm. Maybe quiltsbyme doesn't like me!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I can't post pictures.. I can't "like" either, I don't use it anymore..
    Christine.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I know it's a pain, but would you guys let me know what pages it gives you trouble? We keep thinking we have everything fixed, but need you to keep letting me know where we have problems. Christine, what error does it give uploading a picture? Will you try again and let me know?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Al.. When I try to post a new project.. I can put in all the info ie.charm pack lap quilt ect.. but when I go to put in a picture... WOOPS it's not you it's us, comes up on the screen... I have 21 notifications but I can only look at 10, the dropdown page doesn't change. Thank you ....
    Christine.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

I also cannot "Like" anything on Quiltsby.me. I log into the site, pull up a quilt to look and click that I like it, but it does not work. I have tried several times with the same result.
    Need some help here I think!