Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I am a new member to the MSQC!

WELCOME ! You have come to the right place. Support,ideas and just a hug whenever you need it. Many Blessings.

2. Thanks Carol M. thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you AllieK ! You, along with so many others have been so kind as to send a reply to welcome me! I am so touched by the sweet things you all have said...it is just heartwarming! And yes, I think I have come to the right place! I have already started asking questions...you all seem so patient...like I have known you for a thousand years...this is certainly a unique group and somewhere that I would like to be . So thank you, from the bottom of my heart...to you and all the people I've "chatted" with. I'm going to try and not ask a hundred questions, but be forewarned, I have almost that already lol! But I'm sure I'll get there...we all have to start somewhere, right? It's only by our mistakes, that we learn the greatest...that's what I believe! I see you're from Virginia. My daughter and her family are moving there in August, to begin research jobs at The University of Virginia. It was really nice to meet you, Allie! Enjoy your week! I hope to talk with you again sometime!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome to the forum from Illinois. This forum is filled with wonder people, you'll make a lot of friends here.
    Keep Calm and Quilt On!
    Wishing all a happy and healthy 2016.
    Paula

5. Thanks Carol M. thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I like that quote! And thanks for that reference! That is incredible! I am writing that one down right now! Everyone has been so very nice...I really had no idea! Thanks for the welcome and the tip!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! I love your icon...that is just the cutest thing! You should quilt him or I should say appliqué(or embroider) him onto one of your quilts or quilt labels!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Wisconsin! I truly admire people like you that refuse to let chronic health problems get in their way. That is an amazing and inspiring attitude. You go, girl!! Glad you found the Forum now don't be a stranger!

9. Thanks Carol M. thanked for this post
    Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, don't worry, I won't, and thank you! I am so excited to be part of this group. I have to say that my motivation comes from my 4 daughters and 3 grandkids(so far!) and, of course, my hubby, who had always stayed right by my side. I can tell already that this is going to be a great experience for me and I am so thankful! Have a great week! I'm sure we'll meet up again. Wish me luck!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum! You sound like you have the spirit of champion! Each day we can wake up and smell the roses is a good day. This is a great place for friendship and quilting advice.

12. Thanks Carol M. thanked for this post
    The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Arizona
    bjsmith57