Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

Question Another question on pictures

So I have a few projects in QBM, I would just like to know how do you adjust the size of the picture once it has been uploaded. Most of my pictures are zoomed in and I have figured out how to move them, however some of the pictures I don't want zoomed in I want the whole picture to show. Is there a way to change that?? And my other question is what is that bar at the bottom of the picture once you have uploaded it in?? And also some pictures look fine in the preview mode and then once you officially post it, then some of the pictures changed. I had that happen today when I uploaded some pictures and ended up editing it again and removing pictures and adding them once again. Any tips would be appreciated Thanks

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Another question on pictures

I think we fixed this with the last update. Is this still an issue with new projects uploaded?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I still have this problem when uploading a photo. It zooms in too much and I can't zoom out at all.

UN-Biased

Post Thanks / Like

I finally uploaded some more projects today and still had the issue of the program zooming in on the pictures and I can't figure out how to zoom out. Let me know.