Default Good Morning......Happy 4th of July

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY.....here is a free folded star pattern for you:

Modern Folded Star Mini by agirlinparadise | Quilting Pattern

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	july4cardinal.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	113319

I'm already cooking this morning because we have decided to have a little picnic today. I don't know if we'll be going to watch fireworks later or not. Not much else happening today....may get in a little sewing.

"As we celebrate our nation's freedom, we honor the courageous men and women dedicated to preserving it."
    Last edited by buckeyequilter; July 4th, 2015 at 10:03 AM.
    Shirley aka buckeyequilter
    I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good Morning......Happy 4th of July

Happy July 4th!!! Be safe, have fun and remember......................

because some gave all!
    What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. Going to be a quiet day......until tonight when everyone is shooting off their fireworks. I'll be doing a little cooking and a bunch of cutting and sewing, dh will mow the lawn and do the grocery shopping. Burgers on the grill and salads for dinner.

Be safe everyone. Happy 4th!
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Good Morning......Happy 4th of July

[ FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

Love the pic of Cardinal and flag......in awwwww over it.

Thanks for the link over there.
    Hope you have a realy nice day.

To all you men and women , that Do what you Do ........THANKS.

....Bee
    The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡
    ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Have a great day everyone!! Happy 4th! We had a rainy morning, but braved the Farmer's market anyway, we have fresh peaches and sharpened knives, AND we had the most delicious crepes... The sun is peeking out so I might take the kids to swim, but otherwise I'll be working in my sewing corner as much as I can today!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Happy 4th of July to all!
    Today is a lazy day with loads of laundry in between. Company left for airport at 745 am and I had first towel wash in by 8 but fell back to sleep shortly after. DH is exhausted from the 4 day visit and has been napping on and off all day.
    Nothing special planned as we are in for some t storms again tonight. Poor dog will have a heart attack between the fireworks and storms. We live very close to the local fireworks planned for tonight!
    Will be cleaning up the guest room and getting things back to normal before I begin the living room painting. Just need a day to get it together!
    Have fun!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It's now evening. I'm hearing firecrackers in the neighborhood. I hope our neighbors will behave themselves tonight. The past 3 yrs. they've set off some big noisy rockets which are totally illegal in town. They never seem to get caught. They're partying in their back yard now with many guests & free flowing adult beverages. The noise usually starts after our local fireworks, after 10 p.m. & sometimes last till midnight. I plan to watch "A Capitol Fourth" on PBS on TV.

I did yard work this a.m. before it got too hot -- weeding & finally planted some annuals that have been on the patio for a mo. (I got sick the day after I bought them). It was 101 today! Supposedly relief from the heat is coming on Mon.

I sewed more strips together today for the 9-Patch/Rail Fence. I have the rail fence blocks done & am ready to start on the 9-Ps. I'm using yardage rather than pre-cuts. I found these really cute baby fabrics at the LQS yest. This will be another baby quilt, so it will be considerably smaller than Jenny's.

Enjoy the rest of your day & the wk.-end.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you had a great 4th Shirley!!!
    ~Kathy~