Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    9 Patch Princess

We live in Garland, TX, just NE of Dallas
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lupus may have knocked me down but quilting has picked me back up!!!

Wow!, Erin. You are in my back yard. I live in Garland. Let's do lunch....and go fabric shopping. I'll send you a message.

Connie.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Lupus may have knocked me down but quilting has picked me back up!!!

Welcome to the forum, Erin!!! So happy that you found us.
    I understand your love for sewing/quilting :-) The though of creating something exciting is what makes me jump out of bed every morning.
    Hugs!!!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

It never ceases to amaze me that how a three year old post from someone resurfaces and is treated as if she just stepped up to the plate.

DATES tell a lot . . . I sure hope Erin stops by again and sees that she was welcomed so well.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

9 Patch Princess

We live in Garland, TX, just NE of Dallas
    Post Thanks / Like

You rock, Erin. Your Dresdens are beautiful.

Connie

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from Canada! Wow, what a great example of making lemonaide out of lemons! You go girl! I cant wait to see what other projects you will make, the one you posted was super! And it was your first! I only started in January and I began by testing out small squares. You just jumped right in! Way to go! Bravo!

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Erin,
    Glad to hear you have found something that makes you happy and that you feel good while you quilt. My DD has lupus also and she works about 55 hours a week also. She is a single mom to 2and that keeps her busy. Her kids keep her going right now. Loved your quilt you did a great job. Hope to see more quilts from you in the future.
    Tina

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from England.