Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Thread: Happy Saturday

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Saturday

Slept until 8:10 ! I must have been tired. Got my cup of tea fed the cat and just catching up a bit here. Tonight dh and I will have dinner with a friend but other than that, no definite plans. I think I want to do a little yardwork this morning and then head to the sewing room for a while. I did manage to get another row on my lattice quilt during the week so maybe I can make a bit more progress on it. I have quite the list of things to be made so who knows what I'll wind up doing.

What are everyone else's plans? Have a great day all
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Happy Saturday

Morning all
    Enjoying a nice quiet morning here.

Hope to get in the sewing room today and work on my embroidered quilt for a bit. It's been real slow going, been working on it for about a year now. I really can't say I like re-hooping. I wanted to learn all types of re-hooping so I wouldn't be limited by hoop size but it's just too frustrating when you gave to re-hoop 4-5 times on one piece not knowing if it's actually going to come out right. I'm about half way through all the embroidered parts. Also started a tumbler quilt I want to get a few more rows put on to.
    Went to my local quilt shop yesterday for their extra help sewing day and while there picked up their row by row pattern and a licence plate.

Better get moving or the day will pass me by. Have a good weekend everyone!
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning all! Start of vacation for me today and getting a slow start to the day. Need to refill my cuppa so I can get moving!

Have a graduation party to go to this afternoon and it is finally not raining! Just need to stick some cash in a card and a note to give me some of her tshirts, so I can make her a tshirt quilt.

I think mowing is in my future as well. Hoping to also get into the sewing room at some point!
    Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all! Another morning following a few noisy T storms. Poor Casey needed a new hiding place and it took me 10 mins to find it! Under the guest bed behind an under bed storage bin!! Poor guy! Sleeping was interrupted a few times with the big bangers. Didn't seem like we got a lot of rain! Apparently I dozed off and DH decided it was a good idea to go walking the streets, ( not a good idea) woke up when he came back in and it scared me to death! This was well after 11pm. And he spent the next 5 mins trying to find our other dog, and we don't have but 1!! All new behaviors that need to be dealt with! YIKES!!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen