Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good morning

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning

It's a wet morning here. Not raining right now but I guess we got a good bit overnight. Maybe some sun later.

I finished the last of 2 dozen burp cloths last night and need to put a label on the wallhanging I finished earlier this week and then it's back to my lattice quilt. I also need to get outside and plant some flowers we bought Friday night. There are a few pots the that need filling so we picked up some Vinca and Marigolds and some pretty yellow Petunias that called to me.

Hope everyone has a good day today. And Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.
    Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Good morning

Parents got in safely yesterday evening, so a week full of family and house improvements await!

Sophie woke DH up at the crack of 5 this morning, LOL no rest for the weary. Of course it's hard if possible to fall asleep after that.

Have a blessed rest of the weekend.
    Quilter since 2013.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Supposed to be hot again here today--*sigh*--I do not enjoy the heat.

Happy Fathers Day, everyone.
    Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all! And Happy Father's Day to all the dads!
    Another day planned near 100. This streak is now 11 days of high 90's to 100. Expected to last till at least next weekend. This weather is a killer for my eyes! We've had some decent humidity in the evenings prior to some T storms but we haven't lucked out with rain each time!
    Post renovation clean up continues. Lots of laundry as I go thru clothes going back in the closet, as I sort out DH's winter clothes. Only way things will thin out is if I devide the seasons up. Once it's out of site he may forget he has it! Got thru 13 pairs of his jeans (and he needs all of them!!!) 11 pairs of shorts he doesn't wear and now working on shirts!! There's no room for it all!

Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs to all who need them!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning all. I'm recovering from my long day at the Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival. It was amazing! Go look at Sandy's pictures because there were beautiful quilts there. It made me realize just how new I am to quilting. Plus I came away with a lot of new ideas for future quilts. I fell in love with the long arm machines, now I dream of owning one!

Going to celebrate father's day at my sister's and BIL's. We are also celebrating his bday. Only two of our four kids will make it, one is working, the other out of town. But I'm sure we will have a great time. I think my sis is the best cook in the world, we will all come home miserable, but full.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yesterday was half a bust! I did some front yard clean-up and then pretty much collapsed after lunch. Al is getting ready to treat the deck and it needs major cleaning first. At least today it isn't supposed to get into the three digits here. Hopefully I will have enough stamina to get back in the sewing room this afternoon, instead of back in bed for a long nap.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Keep the smiles coming.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning. I am waiting on a friend, she's here now. Going to a garage sale. I picked strawberries yesterday, so today I will get those cleaned up.

Kids talked to their dad this morning. Other than that, not too much going on.

Have a great day friends.

Happy father's day friends.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am not writing much today. I have a trigger thumb. On Friday the dr. injected it and it is now way worse and more painful than before the injection and I have less movement. Never again for a cortisone shot for this gal.
    Have a good day.
    Grandma Nan

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all,
    Plenty of rain overnight hopefully it will start to clear off. Have the family coming for a BBQ later this afternoon may have to put them inside.
    Have the London broil marinating, pasta and shrimp salad done, just have to do the baked beans, and tomato and mozzarella platter, and brownies for dessert, yum!
    My husband hung my Baltimore Album quilt on the staircase yesterday for me it looks so nice! He says it's his favorite quilt I've made so far, what a sweetie!
    Wishing everyone a good weekend.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Nan View Post
    I am not writing much today. I have a trigger thumb. On Friday the dr. injected it and it is now way worse and more painful than before the injection and I have less movement. Never again for a cortisone shot for this gal.
    Have a good day.
    Sorry about the shot...ouch!!! Remember, it only hurts until the pain goes away. Seems when I had my elbow done that it got worse before it got better. Hopefully you will be felling better later today.