Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camera update

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Camera update

What great customer service with that answer! Wouldn't it be awesome if every company acted like this? Hard to know what to do, there are so many options for DSLRs out there. And the new models come in so fast, you can't keep up. Why don't you price another camera similar to what you would buy from Olympus to replace yours and then also price the same lenses that you already use for that camera. That would give you an idea of how comparable the 20% discount offer is. In addition, I would look into whether those adapters they mentioned in the email might work with other brands of cameras. That way you could maybe take advantage of a closeout price on a different brand camera body and not have to replace expensive accessory lenses. Decisions! Makes me nervous spending that much money on one item easily broken or stolen. You?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I would check around for the cameras that they suggest in their email on line. This way they are comparable with your lenses.
    Then call them for a quote on the one you want.
    Good luck!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I called the recomended repair place and they never returned my call. Off it goes to these guys. I liked their list of why you should repair. I called and he was really nice, Wish me luck!

Camera Repair | kurtscamerarepair
    Last edited by Hulamoon; June 17th, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

Lorie