Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default Orange Peel quilt

I love the Orange Peel quilt pattern. In Jenny's tutorial is a table runner she made and shows at the very end. I would like the instructions for the table runner complete with amount of fabrics needed, dimensions, etc. Could you please give me that information?
    This is my first time in your Forum (I just registered!) and have been buying fabrics from you for quite a while now. To say that I am addicted to your fabrics, your company, your family and the quality of your goods is quite an understatement! I haven't bought fabric from my local quilt shop since I discovered your company. Oh, and did I say i love your prices and daily deals also!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Orange Peel quilt

There is no pattern for the runner ( unless it's in a Block mag I didn't get) but we can figure it out. I paused at one point and it shows that is three charm squares wide. So you would need a charm for the background and one for the peel. Then just decide how long you want it. I think this is a project best for yardage, unless you don't mind left over charms.

Welome to the forum!

Lorie

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your help

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Orange Peel is on my list of to do's also, I'll be making a quilt size. I'm collecting blues. I can't wait to see Jenny in Sacramento in July! did you see today's dd, it's awesome! soon, I'll need to start using some of these charm packs I'm collecting