Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't see picture

I have IE7. A litle triangle and Exclamation mark within it. I could see them with the old forum.

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can't see picture

I can't see any pictures, either. I was looking through the show and tell, and everyone is talking about lovely colors blending and so on. What colors?? I can't find any pictures. Is there some setting I need to change?

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

Same here - I've tried both with IE7 and Foxfire and I can't see any of the lovelies.... I could see them before the change. :-(

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

We are working on that. For some reason they didn't transfer over properly. Hopefully we'll have them up soon. Thanks for your patience!

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

OK, now I can see some pics, but not others.

For instance, I can see the pic in the post from bopeep about her apron: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho....php?500-APRON

But I can not see the pic in the post about Vader's baby quilt: http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/sho...hes%28et-al%29

What's up with that? Are some pics up and others are not? I am using Firefox.

I am patient and I can wait, if the reason is just that they are not all up yet. But I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something to do with my settings. I noticed that all of my settings were off when we changed to the new forums. I had to go in and change my contact preferences and stuff. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have something else off.
    My user name is FunkiQuilter, but you can call me Funki for short. (Pronounced Funky.) I inherited the name from my cousin because of my love for unusual things.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Any new picture posted you'll be able to see fine, and then the others that were up before we moved are coming along slowly as I manually transfer them over (very tedious and time consuming)

Don't worry.... it's not you... it's me.