Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Question FabShopHop_Can Someone Explain

First Fab Shop Hop was in December or January -- visited all of the stores, but didn't spend time searching all the bunnies unless it was obvious.

Here's what I don't get: you have to find "the bunny" at EVERY store PLUS the required number of "bonus bunnies" ...

This means that bonus bunnies will be at some of the stores where regular bunnies are at also?

So, why when you follow the clues on most of the sites, do they take you to the "bonus bunny" and not the regular bunny?

I have never found a regular bunny at a store that also has a bonus bunny.

Am I not understanding how this bunny accumulation/credit works?

PS -- I never thought I'd be at my computer asking about how to search for bunnies!
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FabShopHop_Can Someone Explain

I never have shop hopped but love your PS.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Having just done this last weekend ... Only one bunny per store. It will sometimes say you found a bonus bunny, but you really found both, if that makes sense.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Gee i dont even have to hunt for them just need to go down and walk the river trail and they just appear...lol

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

The online shop hops are A LOT of work.........and then I didn't win after trying a couple of months, so I've given up! I don't think they are worth my time.

6. Thanks mommadeb, Jewel thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bajasadie View Post
    The online shop hops are A LOT of work.........and then I didn't win after trying a couple of months, so I've given up! I don't think they are worth my time.
    I wondered that, too, last winter and did not do it the past few months, but this month managed to get a bunny from all but one of the 112 in about an hour and 20 minutes over the past week. More shops seem to be giving clues, and the ones that don't -- if I search "bunny" in the search bar or look in the menu at the left -- there is a link for it!

So, just confused about the bonus bunny issue. I have emailed FabShopHop, awaiting response, but thought I'd also post the inquiry here.

THANKS, everyone!
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel and there are lots of "bunnies" that I can see without looking hard. LOL I did get to dust some today, but what a waste when tomorrow I'll just find more.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about whether it's a bonus bunny or not. Just find a bunny at every store. Once you do that, you are entered into the drawing. The bonus bunnies enter you in another drawing but you have to find 10 of them to be in the drawing. If you don't have enough bonus bunnies and want more, go to the shops again and find the bunny again. Bonus bunnies might appear.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what this thread is about, but it cheered me up considerably imagining folks crawling around fabric stores looking for errant bunnies. Seriously. It's just rather quirky and quite frankly, a bit weird! Have fun, LOL!!

Marci

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I go on the fabshophop all the time. I have won several times and find interesting fabric and shops. You can check under rules to see how many bunnies you need to find to win the big prizes. Everytime you find a bunny at a shop and register the find you are eligible to win a $10.00 gift certificate at that shop. The bonus bunnies pop up at different shops. It will tell you if you find one when you hit register, They are for a separate drawing. You only need to find them 10 times. I found that if I divide up the number of shops and the days of the month you usually on have to find 4 a day to get them all done. Hope this helps