Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: FabShopHop_Can Someone Explain

I do most months of the shop hop and have won several small prizes from $10.00 gift cert to $50.00 certificates. However a dear friend won a big prize a year or so ago received quite a few quilting supplies from rulers to books/patterns and also $500.00 of fabric. I was just folding and sorting through a bag of FQ she gave me just yesterday that were part of the prize-73 of them-and these were just the ones that she didn't think she had a use for.
    Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Beginning Stitcher

Post Thanks / Like

I saw the FabShopHop sticker on the website for my local quilt shop and began to research it; so, of course, I first came to this Forum to see if any of the members are into this sort of thing, and found the thread from May, 2015. Now I wonder if since that time there is any new interest in the online FabShopHop. I am always happy to discover a new quilt shop that I was unaware of and thought this might be a good way to see the quilting interests from other areas of the country, and perhaps find a fabric that might not be available locally since we have so few shops in the Baton Rouge metro area, and those are small (not like M*). I might try this in 2019. If any of you are now registered in the online FabShopHop, has there been any good come from it in the last three years?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

The only bunnies I see, eat my plants and make a mess......anyone is welcome to take them......take them all!

.....never heard of fabric shop bunnies......guessing they're different than dust bunnies.....