Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Quilts by Me Question

Thanks Karen. I'll plan to post some. : )
    Coleen

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do now, for I will not pass through this way again."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I gave up on QBM weeks ago got fustrated kept bumping me out and wouldn't let me post not worth the fustration
    Hawaiigrammi

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    I just feel I have posted all my quilts since I joined in Show and Tell. To go and search and find them now ... UGH.. can't do it. Also, there is almost 100 pages of them to go through... I can just imagine how many pages that will grow to in time. No thanks.

There has to be a better way.
    Go to your profile and all your quilts should be there and it will show you how many "likes" that you have and any stickers that you have gotten.
    Bec

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccas-sewing View Post
    I've given up on "Quilts by Me." I just tried to access it by going to the top of this page where it says "Quilts by Me" in blue type next to "new posts." When it takes me to the home page I see a category called "Quilts by Me" and sub-categories below it, but I don't see what to click on to see all the quilts. I had no problem with it before. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm going to try one more time. I think this is it but kinda awkward if you ask me. I clicked on this "If you haven't, you should! Go make a profile on Quilts By Me and show us your quilt!!" and it took me to the photos of everyone's quilts.
    At the bottom of the page where you see the sub-categories it says "browse all quilts". Click on that and it shows all the quilts.

...just saw the date on some of these posts. Everyone probably already knows all the "ins and outs" by now.
    Last edited by bec; July 24th, 2015 at 02:58 AM.
    Bec

Block Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Just started on QBM and found it quite intuitive? No issues, see my entries, see the other inspirational quilts. My biggest issue: I like to throw in quite some fabric of different lines, also of EU lines - some I just know where I bought them but no designer that I know of. And the other big issue: I love Jenny's tutorials and I look up quite a lot of tutorials by other teachers who show things on the internet. Like I can learn one thing of a pattern with teacher number 1, another with teacher no. 2. So many creative people are sharing their knowledge in such a kind way, so I want to contribute by showing how much I learned in the last 5 years. I am guilty of more UFO's, but I am making now progress with smaller projects as well, that gives me a feeling of accomplishment.