Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Two or three updates

1) just got an e-mail that the site is going to be down for three or four hours tonight - so I'm going to make these quick and dirty and get off here - besides I need to hit the sack early.

2) Agnes - little sweetie she is - Momma still had not heard back from the doctor by 7:30 p.m. - Agnes has been having very strange BMs and screams and stiffens out head to toe as if she is in extreme pain. Since Saturday a.m. she has had five very unusual BMs and has vomited (not just spit-up). She's 4 months old, took a while before she decided to gain weight, is breast fed, eats well and sleeps all night (when she's feeling well). She was jaundiced when she was little (a few days) and her bilirubin level was high though not as high as what they say can be damaging. Internet searches indicate it may be a bile duct or liver problem. DD has appointment for herself with family doctor in the a.m. and has no qualms about having him intercede with the Children's hospital.

3) LAQ machine was hooked up this morning. Li'l Sis and I did quite a bit of learning and playing around this afternoon. We realize the learning curve is this " | " steep. We had a trial piece in and played a bit. We'll be practicing and practicing before we feel really comfortable. The most difficult thing we faced was putting the leaders on the poles - that took a whole bunch of hard work!!!! But, we're encouraged and have learned a lot today. We both have loads of tops that need to be quilted so we'll be busy.

Hugs to everyone!!!
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Two or three updates

Hope little Agnes sees the doctor tomorrow. I think we'll all feel better. ;P Can't they just come out talking, would make us grandma's feel so much better. She's in my prayers.

You and sis better get hopping. I need to be able to send my quilts some where! I drove all over for thread because I needed it today, can you imagine if I need to find a LAQ. Hop, hop or it's going to be chop, chop. ; )

Love ya, Ruby
    Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Am so anxious to hear how Agnes makes out at the doctors. Here's to hearing it is only colic. Not that is fun, but they do grow out of it. Know you are worried, Sandy. We're praying for all of you.
    Cynthia

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy, Praying for you, your family and baby Agnes. Linda

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy, You and your family are in my prayers.

Happy Quilting,
    Paula

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sandy, I'm praying for Agnes. Please keep us apprised of how she is doing. Lots of prayers going up. Hope it is something easy to fix like colic.
    Congratulations on getting you quilter up and running. Have fun! Love you, Jan L.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

continued prayers for little Agnes.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and prayers for little Agnes, Sandy. Hope its a positive outcome and she's soon well and thriving again.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts(albeit far away away in Scotland) are with your little Agnes.
    And you(with a LAQ learning curve as steep as that it can only get easier!).
    x
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.-Robert Louis Stevenson

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Praying for Agnes. It's so tough when the little ones are sick.
    Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!