Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Hobby Lobby Fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Navas View Post
    But where did you find that lipstick???????
    The Avon lady, of course!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I like to give Hobby Lobby my business because of their Christian principles. I've bought quite a bit of fabric at HL over the past few years. It's not name brand, but you can find some nice fabrics if you look. I usually hold the cloth up to the light & check the feel of it. The prices are reasonable, & with the on going 30% off & the 40% coupon (used for 1 item), you can save quite a bit. Sometimes you can hit a bargain from the clearance rack. I like their flannel with baby patterns on it for making blankets. They carry seasonal fabrics for most holidays. They also carry batting & other quilting notions like thread, rulers, books, etc. The lady who works in the fabric section is very friendly. I bought a pkg. of pipe cleaners there; I use them for getting fuzz/lint out of the bobbin area of my machine.

3. Thanks aqua-teal71, Slokarma thanked for this post
    Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

Love Hobby Lobby. Definitely beats JoAnn's and Wal-Mart for customer service. They always make sure the material is straight before cutting. And they fold it nicely. It makes so mad to see them slap it on the table and just wack away and when I check, it is way off, and just roll it up and toss it at me. I quit shopping at JoAnn's years ago because of this.

I also enjoy going into Hobby Lobby because of the music they play. I can be in a foul mood and it really calms me.

5. Thanks aqua-teal71, Slokarma thanked for this post
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

There is one about a half hour from me and I still have not been there. Want to go check out their fabrics. Does anyone know if they also carry the hardware for key fobs or the clasps and rings when making those tiny pouches. Thanks.
    Barbara

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, noctame. I have sent you a pm with a summary of the Hobby Lobby lawsuit against government re: Affordable Care Act.
    Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link:
    http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CraftyBarb View Post
    There is one about a half hour from me and I still have not been there. Want to go check out their fabrics. Does anyone know if they also carry the hardware for key fobs or the clasps and rings when making those tiny pouches. Thanks.
    I believe they do.
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I love shopping at Hobby Lobby but I have to drive about an hour in either direction to find one. Wish we had one here.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DramaMama View Post
    Hi, noctame. I have sent you a pm with a summary of the Hobby Lobby lawsuit against government re: Affordable Care Act.
    I refuse to shop there for the same reasons! Also won't eat at a chic fili
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

9 Patch Princess

Post Thanks / Like

Hobby Lobby will never beat my LQS in terms of quality or the personal touch/support, but they are heads and shoulders ahead of Joanns or Walmart. Their fabric is not the best, but overall not bad. I like to shop there for craft supplies/Christmas wrap, etc, things not carried in the quilt shops. The store is always neat and clean, service is good.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noctame View Post
    Health insurance policies? Care to enlighten me in a pm? Canada doesn't have problems with that.
    Because of religious beliefs they don't have to provide some prescription like the morning after pills.
    The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love