Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

Default In-R-Form Plus Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer not available

The ModBlock shows how to make a bag using In-R-Form Plus Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer. The problem is that it is out of stock at MSQC and has been so for a long time. I gave up waiting and bought it on Amazon cheaper and with free shipping. But I will continue to buy my precuts from MSQC as I love the quality.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: In-R-Form Plus Double Sided Fusible Foam Stabilizer not available

I bought from a vendor at Amazon and got the notice it wouldn't ship till the middle of March. Amazon showed every style of theirs out of stock.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Missouri Star has it on order, but can only wait until the factory ships it to them. There has been a run on it everywhere since the tutorial was released. They got a small shipment in a few days after the tutorial and it sold out in a couple hours.
    K is for Karen .....................Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Check my User Notes.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I found In-R-Form fusible on one side at a quilt shop today, but it was by a different company, Inspira. I just got home so I haven't had time to try to see if that company's product was available online. It looks like the same stuff as the Bosal product.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	174.1 KB 
ID:	100900

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

OH NO! I hope that doesn't happen to me. I have been counting on the product to sew a bag for my daughter, which is why I was impatient with MSQC

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I use headliner material sold at Joann's and it does the exact same thing, cheaper and can use a 50% coupon.
    Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.
    Sigmund Freud

Fabric Fanatic

Post Thanks / Like

I wrote to the Amazon seller and it is being shipped today. Yay!