Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Cool #takemymoney Fabric you cant get enough of (or fabric manufacturers)

Marry me Northcott - you gorgeous cotton. I love the texture of the starry night fat quarters and panels I got myself on a daily sale from fatquartershop.com.

I am also in serious love with the new Sandscapes Collection which takes two of my favourite things and splishes and splashes them. Rich colour and metallics!
    Search results for: 'sandscapes' | Fat Quarter Shop

Are there any fabrics you can never get enough of?

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: #takemymoney Fabric you cant get enough of (or fabric manufacturers)

Quality batiks make me swoon..... (and drool badly)
    and I like Northcott too!! They have so many fabrics that I want.

Fabrics that are natural textures, stone, bark, sand, granite, gems, rain, gardens, leaves, ...thinks that make you want to touch them and see if they really feel like what they look like, are my weakness.
    Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: #takemymoney Fabric you cant get enough of (or fabric manufacturers)

omgoshhhh I need that sand scape fabric for my king quilt!!!

Oh dear!!!
    I'm a sucker for any blue fabric. And mixes of pink/brown or turquoise/brown
    Quilter since 2013.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Northcott fan here too - I bought two of the wreath panels and backing yardage at FQS when they were on the flash sale. The quilt kit that I have for my bed is also Northcott, as well as two FQ bundles. I also love Jinny Beyer's Palette - haven't bought any yet because there are so many beautiful colors, I think I will wait until I have a specific project in mind!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've just fallen in love !!!!! and in time for valentines.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I will take anything designed by Kaffe Fassett or Jinny Beyer or Kathy Davis. They each have a different style and I love all three equally. I have even been known to pay full retail for some Kaffe Fassett prints.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

1800's reproduction fabrics, usually Marcus Brothers. I just spent a small bundle yesterday at FQS for some that were on the flash sale. Northcott would run a close second for me. I purchased their Cool Waters and Caribbean Dreams from MSQC this week also. Both are for current projects. I think I was supposed to be on a fabric diet. Oh well.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

and so many colors!!!
    holding tight on to my wallet, but it is very hard...