Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE ON JEFF

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default UPDATE ON JEFF

Hi Everyone,

It was a very long and sleepless night. Jeff is having trouble with nausea even while taking anti-nausea medication. I can home early this morning for a couple hours of rest, food and a shower. I will be going back early this afternoon and I will probably come home after visiting hours end tonight at 9.

They got Jeff out of bed this morning to sit in a chair and he says it's painful, but something that must happen to make progress. I have a meeting with our Case Manager today to work out the logistics of Jeff's physical therapy.

I wanted to touch base and thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pay - I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed. I will be leaving my laptop at home for now and will give an update the net time I come back home.

Thank you so much! Love, Barb

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: UPDATE ON JEFF

Poor baby! I hope the yucky feeling goes away soon! And you all can get some rest!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update. Will continue with the prayers for recovery and for you to have the strength you need to cope.

Pain is unfortunately part of the process. Tell Jeff to keep focused on the end result and before you know it you will be at the other end of this ordeal.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry that you both have to go through this. But remember that the worst is really over. Each day will bring progress and improvement. You are both in my thoughts and sending wishes for continued recovery. Remember to take care of yourself, too.
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.- Zig Ziglar

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

A wonderful milestone that he could get up in a chair despite the nausea. Don't wear yourself down before he even comes home. Get plenty of rest and eat right! Sending warm thoughts to you both.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Barb,

At least you are in the "Progress" stage. Each day will become easier and Jeff will feel better. Take care of yourself, don't let yourself get down at this point.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update - we're all praying for you and glad that you are beginning the recovery.

Missouri Star

Just outside of St. Louis in rural Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for letting us know how things are going. The hospital is definitely not the place to rest... Make sure you take care of yourself so you can take care of him. Continued prayers and cyber hugs.
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update. Will be thinking of you both and hoping for a very speedy recovery. I know the physical therapy will be hard but so worth it in the end I'm told. (((HUGS))))

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update, take care of yourself. Jeff has caretakers right now, you must keep your strength and health foremost. You will need it. Prayers for ongoing healing and wellness. God Bless.