Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Shiny Thimble

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

Has anyone used the Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios and what pattern did you use? Anyone have recommendations for an Easy to Moderate design?

https://www.missouriquiltco.com/…/ma...ina-charm-pack

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

The link would not open for me, but if there is a fabric there that is black w/bright tropical flowers, I bought it in the canvas and it will be used in a purse!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Suggestions for Catalina Charm Pack by Marti Michell for Maywood Studios

Maybe this Catalina link will work?

But I love it! I would do pinwheels with white background. But I love pinwheels

Or a disappearing 9 patch is always beautiful. Simple, yet fun
    Last edited by Liberty; January 15th, 2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: extra recommendation
    "Only God is perfect, my quilts don't have to be!"

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, that is not the line I was thinking of!!
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Bubba, you gave the right fabric line. Black with bright flowers and pinks and oranges. I bought the same one cause I loved that black floral fabric.
    Haven' t decided what to do with it either! Konfettigold will be looking forward to seeing your responses for inspiration.
    Nobody is going to stand up at your funeral and say she had a really expensive sofa and great shoes Life is not about stuff.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/90704986@N07/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen that fabric used for the X & O pattern with white and it looked great.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

maybe the zipper quilt?

http://youtu.be/XtLL4liuW8o
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy F View Post
    Bubba, you gave the right fabric line. Black with bright flowers and pinks and oranges. I bought the same one cause I loved that black floral fabric.
    Haven' t decided what to do with it either! Konfettigold will be looking forward to seeing your responses for inspiration.
    I am going to try a spool lap size quilt with bright pink borders. That will match my new sewing room.
    Mary