Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rotary Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ordering from MSQC

Just wondering....
    I placed an on-line order on Jan 11, and can see the order in the "my account" section of the site, but there is no shipping info and I haven't received a shipping confirmation email from them. Is this normal? I have only ordered from them once before, and it was around the holidays, and seemed much quicker! I emailed them with a question over 24 hours ago and got no answer to that either. Is the whole company at a quilting retreat, or binge watching back episodes of Downton Abbey? 
    So many fabrics/books/recipes, so little time.....

Binding Belle

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ordering from MSQC

I just received notification yesterday that something I ordered on Jan. 9th has been mailed. I would just give it time. I think they might just be busy. Hang in there.

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I also placed an order with MSQ on Friday, the 9th. I live in IL. I placed 2 other orders that same day, one from a quilt company in TX and one in WA. My TX & WA orders both shipped the same day and I received them both on Tuesday. My order with MSQ has not yet shipped. If you only order the DD or precuts, the orders seem to ship quickly, but if you order cut yardage and precuts, it's a crap-shoot as to how long it will take to ship.

Prairie Pointer

Post Thanks / Like

I think it depends on how many orders they get each day also, if you look back in the older blog post they show the ordering process after the new warehouse opened.

Honey Bun

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order on the 10th for more than the DD and my acct. is still showing no tracking information and I haven't received an email of shipping confirmation. It is taking longer than it used to but so worth the wait.

Quilting Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cherylm49@yahoo.com View Post
    I also placed an order with MSQ on Friday, the 9th. I live in IL. I placed 2 other orders that same day, one from a quilt company in TX and one in WA. My TX & WA orders both shipped the same day and I received them both on Tuesday. My order with MSQ has not yet shipped. If you only order the DD or precuts, the orders seem to ship quickly, but if you order cut yardage and precuts, it's a crap-shoot as to how long it will take to ship.
    Bingo.

This has always been my experience. If you have included yardage in your order, it will take substantially longer. Precuts arrive very quickly. I ordered some precuts and yardage on the 7th, and I just got a tracking number for them yesterday.
    Thimbleena

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I placed on the 7th and received shipping notice on the 14th...the 7th was the 3rd day of the New Years deals...I had yardage as well. I am in no hurry ... It had to have been crazy busy order wise that day!!
    Mary
    SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I put an order on January 7th and status still is "paid", but I knew it was going to take time for it o ship as I bought yardage and notions as well as precuts. I don't know if it's also the case with M*, but most warehouses are busy at the beginning of the year updating their inventory.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I wait 48 business hours till I send an email on the status. But I only run into this when its yardage and/or yardage plus something else. I don't know how it flows, but it is worth the wait!!
    My friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure with their big 3 day New Year sale the are running a few days behind. They will get caught up and be back to their normal fairly quick shipping time. Only so many people to fill the orders and with a big sale the volume of orders is GREATLY increased.