Hi Guest, Welcome to the quilting forums, register now —or—

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Ordering from MSQC

never fear M* will get it there . . . yesterday I rec'd my order for the 5 patterns plus whatever else I had ordered . .

I can tell you one thing is for sure M* ships faster than - Quilt in a day . . . my last 3 orders with them it took close 2 weeks for them to ship and I was never notified of the shipment. . and one order was for a Christmas gift . . . I emailed them about the order and inform them it was for a holiday gift . . their email reply was quick . . BUT then they said . . I would get my order before the end of the year . . WHAT . . well they were right . . it got here before the end of 2014 . . .
    needless to say . . besides the order being late and paying double the actual cost of shipping -- I was not a happy camper . . *sigh*~
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

I placed an order on the 10th and I got my email notification that it had shipped today. Maybe yours will be on the way by tomorrow! I can imagine with all the sales they have been very busy!

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah! My order status has just changed to "printed"!

Designer Diva

Post Thanks / Like

I placed a small order (no yardage) on Jan. 7 and finally wrote yesterday to ask why I hadn't even received a shipping notice. They wrote back saying they had a ton of orders and were now catching up.

Missouri Star

Post Thanks / Like

They had a blog post (I think it was the blog) about how the orders are processed and what steps your order takes from the moment you hit "send" until the postal service picks it up at their warehouse. Check it out to see how it works.

At least you KNOW where Missouri Star's warehouse is.
    I ordered from Connecting Threads thinking that they were a Washington based company. When I called a week later to find out if they sent shipping confirmations I found out that the actual fabric, notions, etc. are stored and shipped from a place in Ohio. So I paid local sales tax on an order I had to wait an extra week on to receive. Not too happy about that.
    Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

The Guild President

Post Thanks / Like

We got taken by surprise right at the first of the year, we can handle the spikes pretty good, but that new years sale was awesome. We will be caught back up completely by next week. These are the best kind of problems, but we are adding another 10 shipping stations this evening to bring in a few more people. This is getting crazy over here!