• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scooter15650
    Designer Diva
    • Mar 2014

Re: Jenny's Illusions Quilt

You knocked it out of the ballpark with those batiks. They look beautiful and so colorful. You did a great job. I may have to move this quilt up on my to do list.

Comment

• cyndiofthevortex
      Missouri Star
      • Oct 2011

I'm in love with this quilt! Wow, you did a fantastic job. You should be so happy with it!
      Cyndi

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.” - Victor Hugo

Comment

• Bubby
        Missouri Star
        • Jun 2011

I like your idea of the white shadow. The black sashing really makes your blocks pop. I have an Illusions top pieced. I used the Grunge line for my color and light grey pebble print for the shadow. The look of this pattern is quite versatile and so far I love them all!
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

• Juliet Taylor
          Missouri Star
          • Nov 2014

You know I was watching this tutorial again the past days and thinking how much I liked it...
          But you made an absolute masterpiece!!!
          I love it! As someone has already said the black background really makes the rectangulars pop out of the quilt!
          Maybe if one day I'll make it I'll borrow this great idea of yours (if you don't mind) because I love black in a quilt!
          My blog (when I will be able to keep it updated): http://juliasdreamabout.blogspot.it/

Queen of Quiltgard

Lover of Scraps

Comment

• Ginette01
            Honey Bun
            • Apr 2014

Thank you Juliet. I love black and as soon as I saw Jenny's tutorial, all I could think about was what fabric to use to really pop off the black, I'm happy with the batiks!!

Comment

• Meghan Plamondon
              The Guild President
              • Mar 2014

Makes me wish I had picked that block pattern instead of the one I am doing now, so much nicer.

Comment

Working...
              X